Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Crushes on Penn Badgley

Go down

Miley Cyrus Crushes on Penn Badgley Empty Miley Cyrus Crushes on Penn Badgley

Post  alyssa Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:21 am

Miley Cyrus shares a laugh with new Sweet!Radio Young Hollywood host Zach Sang backstage at her Newark, New Jersey concert held at the Prudential Center on Sunday night.

Check out what the 16-year-old actress/singer had to say about the Queen of England, the Save Fuzzy campaign and celeb crushes:

On the Twitter campaign, Save Fuzzy: “It’s crazy. If she does that you have to do something. It’s crazy but it’s not my cat, I don’t know what I could do. I’m not going back to Twitter. Poor Fuzzy. It’s kind of twisted.”

On getting to meet the Queen of England: “I’ve been to London before but I’ve never met her. It’s going to be cool. I’d love to teach her the ‘Hoedown Throwdown.’”

On The Last Song: “I talk about it in my show. I feel like I’m showing everyone a piece of my summer. I had a lot of growing up to do and a lot of changes to make in my life. I needed to get away and get away from L.A. for a little while and it was such a blessing to be able to go to Georgia. I’m super excited about this movie. It’s a more mature movie for sure. It’s about her [Ronnie] losing her dad, divorce…real subjects that real people go through.”

On her current celebrity crush: “Penn Badgley from Gossip Girl. I just saw him in The Stepfather and I’m pretty obsessed with him. I actually didn’t know who he was and I went to see the movie as a joke, because the previews looked scary but I wasn’t sure if it was scary. It was actually a good movie.”

alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down