Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan?

+23
katrina02xx
donmariniley
smileyhanna16
x0x0_pinklover07♥
fabulous_romina_sharpay
miley_margie addicted
princessmileylover101
Abby
beabeabea
miriam pwns!
clarice96
iheartmiley
jlomiley
Karen
mapmap
nat
kate
rafaellovesmiley
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
XxXIownNickXxX
XXIX<3
ward
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan? Empty How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan?

Post  ward Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Me?
It all started with Hannah Montana...I watched the pilot episode when it premiered here on Disney Channel and the songs got stuck on my mind...I remember singing 'I Got Nerve' in the showers...When I heard that another album was coming up I got excited!!! Uhmm... I really like her songs whether Miley or Hannah (you get it do you?) sang it... Then yun..I started to go crazy with her songs like I always listen to her in my ipod all the night..I can sleep with fly on the wall on a repeat..lol...I never thought that I could actually listen to a female singer at all...But Miley came into the picture... Very Happy

Last edited by ward on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
ward
ward
Admin
Admin

http://www.mileyphilippines.com/

Back to top Go down

How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan? Empty Re: How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan?

Post  XXIX<3 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Repost:

"Nagstart ako manood ng Hannah Montana last year because of my friend. Nanonood kasi siya at nacurious naman ako. Sabi niya it's a funny show raw, at tama nga naman siya. Haha. Simula nun, pinapanood ko na. And the next thing I know, lahat ng Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus stuffs na nakikita ko ay binibili ko na. Hahahaha."

So yun nga, gusto ko siya dahil napapatawa niya ko everytime kahit pa bad trip ako tapos maalala ko lang yung funny scenes sa HM, natatawa ko. Hahaha. So para akong baliw! Laughing I have like 40+ of her songs on my PSP. And one of the best things that makes me like her is that, she's not pretending to be perfect. She's just being herself and I love it! And for me, that is truly a role model. Smile
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan? Empty Re: How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan?

Post  ward Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:38 pm

XXIX<3 wrote:Repost:

"Nagstart ako manood ng Hannah Montana last year because of my friend. Nanonood kasi siya at nacurious naman ako. Sabi niya it's a funny show raw, at tama nga naman siya. Haha. Simula nun, pinapanood ko na. And the next thing I know, lahat ng Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus stuffs na nakikita ko ay binibili ko na. Hahahaha."

So yun nga, gusto ko siya dahil napapatawa niya ko everytime kahit pa bad trip ako tapos maalala ko lang yung funny scenes sa HM, natatawa ko. Hahaha. So para akong baliw! Laughing I have like 40+ of her songs on my PSP. And one of the best things that makes me like her is that, she's not pretending to be perfect. She's just being herself and I love it! And for me, that is truly a role model. Smile

That was very well said... Smile
ward
ward
Admin
Admin

http://www.mileyphilippines.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Ako nung merong I Think music awards ata yun (Di ko lang sure) nung 2008.. Tapos Siya ung Host.. Napanuod yun ng Mom ko.. And then sabi nya "I like that Girl... Who is she?" sabi ko "Mom, Siya po yung sa Hannah Montana.. Miley Cyrus po ang panglan nya.." and then sabi nya ibibili daw nya aq ng PIRATED na Hannah Montana Complete season 1... Tapos yun Pinanuod ko na...I was LOL... Tapos Binili naman ako ng sis. ko ng Season 2... I was Getting closer to Miley... Yun.. Na Addict na aq sa Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana.. 'till now Addicted parin ako.. hehe... SHE REALLY ROCK THE GIRL'S WORLD!!!
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm

meet.Miley.and.aubrey.cyr wrote:Ako nung merong I Think music awards ata yun (Di ko lang sure) nung 2008.. Tapos Siya ung Host.. Napanuod yun ng Mom ko.. And then sabi nya "I like that Girl... Who is she?" sabi ko "Mom, Siya po yung sa Hannah Montana.. Miley Cyrus po ang panglan nya.." and then sabi nya ibibili daw nya aq ng PIRATED na Hannah Montana Complete season 1... Tapos yun Pinanuod ko na...I was LOL... Tapos Binili naman ako ng sis. ko ng Season 2... I was Getting closer to Miley... Yun.. Na Addict na aq sa Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana.. 'till now Addicted parin ako.. hehe... SHE REALLY ROCK THE GIRL'S WORLD!!!

^ Aw! I love your mom. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :>

I guess it first started when I was bored. I got nothing to do so I turned on the TV and checked channels, Hannah Montana was showing at that time so I just considered watching that show. I like the show and everything - it had always made me laugh out of my skin and every episode is worth watching.

Hannah Montana became a daily must until I started loving Miley to death and supporting her, especially after those Vanity Fair and photo scandals - I never hated her.

There are a lot of things that I love about her. She manged to fall right on her face after those photos came out and picked herself right back up. Not everyone can do that!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Actually, at first, I did like her. You know? But not LOVE her or anything. I remember like 2 years ago, I made a Miley Cyrus banner. It was actually one of my first banners EVER. && I loved Hannah Montana, like seriously.

Then my sister pointed out the scandals/photos, && I was like "Okay, there's nothing wrong with that." But then I fell in love with Nick Jonas && I started to not like her. Not hate or anything, just not like. Because I suddenly thought those pictures were dirty && immature. But then I figured, "OKAYY KIMI! You're being immature. You can't stop being a Miley fan just because she's with Nick." && actually, I secretly thought they looked CUTE together then, but since I was young, && loved Nick to death, my hate got the best of me. SO I KNOW I'M STUUPID.

But anyway, after that I started loving her again. To the point that I completely ahdored her! AS IN. To the point that I'd defend her && stand up for her when my friends make fun of her. && those Vanity Fair photos, I admired her for being confident && never giving up on her dream even though people made nasty comments about her. She still stood up && managed to continue with what she's doing. She lost fans but gained them back. She's so awesome && not plastic or whatever. She remains true to herself && doesn't pretend that she's perfect or anything. And lotsa people get caught up in the fame that Hollywood gives them, but SHE DOESN'T!

I don't get it why people don't think she's a good rolemodel. She IS.
I LOVE MILEY. <3
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaellovesmiley Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 am

It started from Hannah Montana, then it just kept getting bigger from CDs, DVDs to Bags and etc. Miley is basically my pinaka Spice Girls then. She also has been a very good role model! Why? It's because people try taking her down with insults and etc and she never let it affect her. To me she is all in all my idol/role model! Very Happy
rafaellovesmiley
rafaellovesmiley
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

http://www.disorderedpunk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kate Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 pm

It started when Disney would show endless commercials about the premiere of Hannah Montana on Disney. I thought, "Why not watch?". So I did. Heck, I remember the little countdown on the corner of the screen. LOL. After that, I couldn't wait for the next episode. Next thing I knew, I was trying to know like everything about her: age, birthday, birthplace, parents..anything. Wikipedia stuff, ya know? So, I got the first soundtrack which was Hannah Montana. I played it non-stop. My mom knows most of it now, I think. So, yeah. Then I started buying each of the soundtracks that were released.

After the racy photos and Vanity Fair scandal, I still was a fan. That didn't make me stop being a fan. So, I guess I'll support her all the way. And I hope all the Milesters do to. Smile

Last edited by heyyitskate on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
kate
kate
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:16 pm

My friend bought her Hannah Montana cd in school, and I was thinking like Sino ba yang Hannnah MOntana na yan? bakit siya sikat? then I search her songs in youtube it's best of both worlds then I like is so bought her albums; Hannah Montana 2, then HM them Breakout the Breakout Platinum Edition, but not all at the same time. I even have best of both worlds minus one also one in a million!

We dont have cable, di kasi abot yung line e. I think last week we went to Subic, we stayed there for 2 days on our last day is HM premiere we leave at about 3 and the premiere is 4 or 5pm! Anyway, I watch it sometimes in Fiesta Resort when we are checked in, but agh my cousins want other channel, pero wala nanag cable sa Fiesta iniba na ung something!

HOVERING!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  mapmap Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am

sup Ya''ll..i started lurving Smiley when i watched Hannah Montana and the songs she sings nakaka last song syndrome nalang ako paligi......tapos i search her songs on the net and its chordz at i luv mimicking her rockstar voice....
lalo na ngayon I JUST HEART hers Stage Presence,,super duper kewl,,,Head Bang !!! Yayyyyyyyy........
How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan? Ap_f2310
mapmap
mapmap
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 am

mapmap wrote:Head Bang !!! Yayyyyyyyy........
haha Head Bang!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 pm

I became a fan of Miley Cyrus(aka Hannah Montana) when I watched her show Hannah Montana at Disney Channel. I liked her because shes cute, funny and smart. And, she has a wonderful voice. Isn't that great?! Then, I asked my mom to have a cable connection at our TVs so that I can watch Miley at Disney Channel! Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:21 pm

kheyren05 wrote:I liked her because shes cute, funny and smart.

and she is so pretty and kind!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan? Empty I Love Miley Cyrus

Post  jlomiley Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 am

Story of Jlomarda: Miley Cyrus is really cool thats why i started making miley videos. It all started ever since i turned on that t.v and accidentally pushed the switch button to change the channels on the remote. Then I saw her on the entrance of Hannah Montana that cute smile and her laugh. I started watching the whole episode and never changed the channel. There it started ; I now scheduled my organizer every 5pm(philippine time) to remind me that Hannah Montana is on. I have watched every episode Season 1-2. Whenever I miss an episode I always get sad ; its like my day is not complete. Then i heard youtube. there i started from making slideshows of miley using Onetrue Media. Then i downloaded Moviemaker and started downloading Hannah Montana episodes. From dedication videos to funny episodes. Then on February of 2008 there are news from my members in my miley fan club that Miley Cyrus and her bestfriend Mandy Jiroux are making youtube videos in thier account. We then subscribe without any hesitation at all. Then me and my cousin made a show of our own with the show entitle " The Jess Marc and Jm show". The show talks about latest Miley and Mandy episodes, doing funny stuff , and lots LOL. Then came the darkest month of our fan club, the haters and those who wants to ruin her career try to make false stories. We got throught it all but then Miley Cyrus had a photoshoot in Vanity fair. we didnt beleive at first but we decided that this pictures are not worth hating her. So for all her young fans around the world , we just want you all to know that Hannah Montana is still the best , funny , educated show today. I hope yall dont change on loving Miley Cyrus.

Thats the story.....long ins't it

my first web name was jlomarda

it started out as nothing from a very special something
jlomiley
jlomiley
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

@jlomiley

I have a youtube account because of Miley too!
The pictures, yeah, i think in TV PATROL, i saw it there then I was like; "Sus! Ano ba yan! Tao siya kaya ganyan, people should respect her privacy!" I never hated her! In our school "family day" or for you all; school fair. I saw a poster of Miley, my sister's friend said; "Look she looks ugly, super, i hate her!" SOmething like that. Then I left her, but ignored at inirapan ko siya kahit na grade 4 siyia!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

How Did I Became Miley Cyrus' No.1 fan? Empty I became an ULTIMATE fan of Miley......................

Post  iheartmiley Sat May 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Well, this obsession started when we were in the US (like in 2006 or 2007). Boredom was killing me! So, yeah. I turned on the TV, and found NO shows that look interesting to watch until... I switched the channel to Disney. (Well, you know I can always switch it to Nick and watch iCarly. Ha ha ha!) So, yeah, I was watching the cartoons at Disney... yadda-yadda-yadda. Then, this Hannah Montana show.. like.. caught my attention. IT WAS SOOOOOO DARN GOOD! So, yeah, after we left the US, I wasn't able to watch anymore Hannah Montana episodes. So, what I did was I searched for full-lenght episodes in the net. Luckily, I found this cooool website which like lets you watch HM episodes for free. So, yeah, I was so happy--yadda-yadda-yadda. Then, I started collecting HM stuffs like wall clocks, books, CANDIES, DVDs and dolls-- which I LOVED. But, that one thing I trully love is the HM doll house-- which features her real home in Malibu! (Though, they say that I'm a little too old for that BLA BLA BLA.) But, I still want it! I'm saving money for that, actually. I also want the HM Tour Bus, and the HM Secret Closet, and the HM Dance lounge, and the HM Stage and the HM DIGICAM! So, yeah, I can say that I AM an ULTIMATE FAN of Miley Cyrus-SLASH-Hannah Montana. Very Happy Smile Razz Laughing Surprised tongue cheers

iheartmiley
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  clarice96 Tue May 05, 2009 3:12 pm

first episode of hannah montana pa lang..gusto ko na siya..she's prett and has a cool voice..she's funny too.. kaya nasearch ako about her..and i know more stuffs about her...

nung nag season 2 na yung hannah montana..bumili na ako ng CDs niya and magazines (pero konti lang) and know i am a totally CERTIFIED MILEY FAN!
clarice96
clarice96
Breaking Out!
Breaking Out!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu May 07, 2009 10:33 am

clarice96 wrote:first episode of hannah montana pa lang..gusto ko na siya..she's prett and has a cool voice..she's funny too.. kaya nasearch ako about her..and i know more stuffs about her...

nung nag season 2 na yung hannah montana..bumili na ako ng CDs niya and magazines (pero konti lang) and know i am a totally CERTIFIED MILEY FAN!

^ wow! that's great!! Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Sat May 09, 2009 2:37 pm

iheartmiley wrote:Well, this obsession started when we were in the US (like in 2006 or 2007). Boredom was killing me! So, yeah. I turned on the TV, and found NO shows that look interesting to watch until... I switched the channel to Disney. (Well, you know I can always switch it to Nick and watch iCarly. Ha ha ha!) So, yeah, I was watching the cartoons at Disney... yadda-yadda-yadda. Then, this Hannah Montana show.. like.. caught my attention. IT WAS SOOOOOO DARN GOOD! So, yeah, after we left the US, I wasn't able to watch anymore Hannah Montana episodes. So, what I did was I searched for full-lenght episodes in the net. Luckily, I found this cooool website which like lets you watch HM episodes for free. So, yeah, I was so happy--yadda-yadda-yadda. Then, I started collecting HM stuffs like wall clocks, books, CANDIES, DVDs and dolls-- which I LOVED. But, that one thing I trully love is the HM doll house-- which features her real home in Malibu! (Though, they say that I'm a little too old for that BLA BLA BLA.) But, I still want it! I'm saving money for that, actually. I also want the HM Tour Bus, and the HM Secret Closet, and the HM Dance lounge, and the HM Stage and the HM DIGICAM! So, yeah, I can say that I AM an ULTIMATE FAN of Miley Cyrus-SLASH-Hannah Montana. Very Happy Smile Razz Laughing Surprised tongue cheers

Haha nice!
Where did you buy the HM house?
And the digicam, where to buy it?
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun May 10, 2009 10:12 am

^ I want the HM Digicam!!! LOLz Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post  miriam pwns! Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Oh, cool, a Hannah Montana digi cam. Smile
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu May 14, 2009 5:43 pm

miriam pwns! wrote:Oh, cool, a Hannah Montana digi cam. Smile

yeah! so cool! i wanna have one!
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post  beabeabea Thu May 28, 2009 12:09 pm

i started liking her when hannah montana premiered here..and i started loving her after few episodes..hehe!!
she's sooo funny and i think oh not i think..i know! she is a GREAT role model for us..
i love her voice.her acting.her dancing.probably everything about her.
and what i really love about her is that she's very close to her family.to her siblings.i really love celebrities who are like that..coz i dont have siblings.and when i see miley with her siblings especially noah..i feel good!and im hoping i could have an older sister like her but that would be impossible!hehe!she is so down to earth even though she's like the most successful disney star..she is very approachable(accdng to the videos i watch on yt).. Very Happy
beabeabea
beabeabea
Breaking Out!
Breaking Out!

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Thu May 28, 2009 7:06 pm

^^^ So your an only child? Nice:D.
Dont worry you have titas, titos, cousin? Right?
Anyway, that's a good reason to be a fan!

But I still dont believe Im her no. 1 fan, because there are too many girls saying that.
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  beabeabea Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 pm

^haha yeah..im not her Number 1 fan too..im a super fan..hahah!and yeah.i agree..many people are saying that.

auhm..yeah..im an only child..its not fun being an only child..mybe a little..but whenever I see Miley with Noah..im feeling a lot better..haha!i really dunno why.. lol!
beabeabea
beabeabea
Breaking Out!
Breaking Out!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next