Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JB nad Miley duet!!!!jonas brothers before the storm ft.MILEY CYRUS!

Go down

JB nad Miley duet!!!!jonas brothers before the storm ft.MILEY CYRUS! Empty JB nad Miley duet!!!!jonas brothers before the storm ft.MILEY CYRUS!

Post  miley_1228 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 am

miley is the "friend"that nick told us about that they have been threw a rough past for a couple of years(the niley breakup) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0FLzwuP84
hahaha i am so exited Very Happy and in youtube i watched a video from wesupportniley and in the video she says that she received a message from royarox1128 saying:"omg!!!!i watched the JB live chat today and i was in the chat room they were reading from!!!!!!i made tons AND TONS of question about niley and i KNOW they saw them even tough they didn't say anything about it i know they saw my comments cuz whenever my comment is at the top of the list nick would be intentiy reading and blushing!!!!so here is some of the the things i said:"nick does the phrase "i hate your shirt brings anything to your mind? Very Happy" and when they saw that,nick and joe looked at each other and laughed and nick started blushing!! and "i love you nick but miley loves you more""come on joe ask nick if he thinks miley is pretty so we can all watch him blush."and when that one was on joe and kevin both looked at nick and nick was like"you guys leave some really good comments" ahhhh! and the sentence "i hate your shirt is special to him well maybe?! here is the link to the video i love the part when nick was embarrassed and said"i suddenly have to go"hahaha so here is the link!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4OG3Po1bBc that's all for today lol!

Last edited by miley_1228 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i got it wrong)

miley_1228
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down