Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato Eosinophilic Ambassador

Go down

Demi Lovato Eosinophilic Ambassador Empty Demi Lovato Eosinophilic Ambassador

Post  alyssa Sun May 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Demi Lovato has been named Honorary Ambassador of Education by American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders: 'Honored because of kindness, support and commitment to education about this rare disease.'

Demi will attend the Premier Gala on May 11 at Mondrian Hotel in LA.
After meeting Sarah Wisely of Pennsylvania who lives with an Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder [EGID], Demi and Ned Specktor became very interested in educating themselves about the disease and spreading awareness to help others who suffer with its symptoms.

Demi: 'Ned and I are honored to be recognized by APFED. We hope our affiliation with APFED will help expand awareness, diagnosis, education and funding to help find a cure for our friend Sarah and the tens of thousands others suffering with this difficult disease.'

Sarah, who lives with EGID: 'Demi's heart is as big as her smile. Most people don't understand the struggles of living with an Eosinophilic Disorder because the disease is relatively unknown. I live daily with diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and gain nutrition through a feeding tube,

But I always pull myself up to get through the day at school. Demi and Ned have been so great and supportive to me, and very interested in my disease. I am so proud that my Community is recognizing them for their commitment to helping.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down