Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato (OT)

+7
miriam pwns!
clarice96
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
XxXIownNickXxX
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
alyssa
Abby
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Demi Lovato (OT)

Post  Abby Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Demi Lovato (OT) 220px-Demi_Lovato_2_cropped

Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She played Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock, and she plays Sonny Monroe in the Disney Channel Original Series Sonny With A Chance. Besides acting, she is also a solo music artist and released her debut album Don't Forget on September 23, 2008. The album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 selling over 89,000 copies in the first week.
Lovato was born in Dallas, Texas to Patrick Lovato and Diana Lovato (née Hart). She has an older sister, Dallas, and a younger half sister, Madison De La Garza. Her mother, Dianna Hart, was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and country recording artist; her father, Patrick, moved to New Mexico after their marriage ended in 1994.

Share ko lang...
Awhile ago in our school there was a battle of the bands and a band just sang get back by demi!!! But they didn't deliver it good enough...some lyrics are missing and they kind of changed the high notes to low notes... Anyways..They sang it!!! HahA just sharing..
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Re: Demi Lovato (OT)

Post  alyssa Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 pm

wow!may mga missing lines??and the high notes changed to low notes.. Rolling Eyes
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 pm

alyssa wrote:wow!may mga missing lines??and the high notes changed to low notes.. Rolling Eyes
yup.. d sya ganun kaganda...
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  alyssa Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

knuhanan moh ng video??
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 pm

I WANNA SING GET BACK AT A BAND. =D

HAHAHAHAH. :> Random. La lang. Very Happy
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

how nice... and how SAD... they sang the song.. but Didn't delivered it good... BTW, It's ok...
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:28 pm

OMG - that's so cool. I wanna see the video.
&& I WANNA SING GET BACK TOO! I wanted to sing it in the singing contest but it wasn't allowed since BALLAD only. LOL.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 pm

i don't have any vid of it.. cuz' i forgot to bring the camera...

Me too.. i wanted to sing it with my own band!! But we shouldn't lose hope!!! Smile
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Demi, 'I Want To Golf With Obama'

Post  alyssa Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Demi Lovato spilled to MTV how she felt performing at the 'Kids' Inaugural: We Are the Future' show on Monday: 'Honestly, it was a blur, because it was like, I'm standing in the presence of the first lady, but then you kind of forgot about it because she's so normal.

And she's like way down to earth. She gave me a hug, and her daughters were so sweet, and you could tell they are not fazed by anything. The president was not there. One day, we will hopefully play golf or something.'

I met a lot of really cool people, but Usher was really cool because I got to
meet him. For my birthday, when I was like 10, I went to his concert, so it was like surreal to be on the same stage with him and hanging out backstage just being like, 'A few years ago, I was at your concert for my birthday and freaked out when you looked my way.''

On catching up with the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus: 'We always say 'hi' before, and I got to say 'hi' to them afterwards. At the end of the show, we all
got onstage together, and I was standing next to Miley and the boys.

January 20, 2009 news..sorry for the late post
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Demi 'Who Needs A Boy On Valentine's'

Post  alyssa Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Demi Lovato opened up to Tiger Beat about the BEST Valentine's Day she has without a boy! 'One of my favorite memories was Valentine's Day with my family. Valentine's is my stepdad's birthday and that day it was the only thing we were celebrating. We had a family friends come over and they brought every girl..

..a rose a balloon and a card that said 'Happy Valentine's Day. It was so sweet, and we had a giant cookie, which is the best thing in the world. Another great way to spend Valentine's Day is to watch The Notebook, pickles and hang
out with friends.'

January 20,2009 news,,
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Selena VS Demi BIGGEST FIGHT Ever

Post  alyssa Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Demi Lovato revealed to TWIST that she and BFF Selena Gomez had a HUGE FIGHT: 'There were things we both needed to say. I just called her and was like, 'There are some things I need to say.'

And Selena was like, 'OK, just say it. Then I said what was bothering me, and Selena was like, 'OK, I'm sorry.' And I said, 'Me, too.' What do YOU think Delena were quarreling about?

Selena's side of the story: 'Sometimes, especially with me and Demi, we get caught up when we're doing different things. We need to make sure we have time for each other and really appreciate our friendship.'

Dem added that they don't stay mad at each other: 'Thank goodness me and Demi have the relationship we do. We'll sit down and talk to each other

January 14, 2009 news..very late post
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Demi: 'Selena And I Sacrifice A Lot..'

Post  alyssa Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Demi Lovato interview excerpts from Teen Hollywood: Is it weird to have a doll of yourself out there? Yeah, especially when my friends tell me that they change her clothes. That's a little weird.

Can you talk about performing Monday? Yes, I am very excited. It's a huge honor to be a part of this, especially because it's not just another president, we have Obama! and I am just ecstatic to be performing.

What don't your fans realize about your life? They think that if you have a nice purse in your hands, your life is fabulous and that's not it. I work for everything that I get and I put up with some sacrifices; being trashed online and some of my closest friends;

Selena, Miley, everybody, they deal with it too and what they (fans) don't realize is, yes, we have a lot to be thankful for but there is also a lot that people don't see; how much we work, how much we are separated from our families.

But when we get to go on vacations with our families and get to see the rewards that our sacrifices have given us, it's just incredible and that's why we continue to do what we love. We love doing it and the end result is so incredible.

Are you going on tour? I'll be doing a Summer tour. Who would you like to tour with? Rooney is a great band. Another band would be Honor Society. There are a lot of cool bands I'd like to work with.

What can you still do as a normal teen? I do everything (Laughs). I go to the mall. I still do things and people don't recognize me. I don't usually dress up if I know I'm going to a place where people might recognize me. I just dress like a normal person and people don't pay attention. You just don't make eye contact with people.

Is Selena Gomez going to be on the show and would you want her to play a mean or nice girl? We kind of played rivals in Princess Protection Program so I'd like to do a role where we play friends. She will be guest-starring. She shoots with us in a couple of weeks.

When is Princess Protection on?It'll be out this summer. It's going to be Disney Channel's summer movie. It was supposed to air this last winter but they decided it needs more time for more promotion.

Are you dating anybody? Not now. I'm single.

What is a typical Demi day off like? Sleep till 4 PM! Really? Definitely. One time I woke up at like 5:30 PM I was like 'Good Morning'. My manager was like 'Do you realize the time?'

January 19 2009 news..
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:22 pm

She mentioned Miley! Proves that they're really close friends. Smile

Demi is awesome. Love this interview.

They think that if you have a nice purse in your hands, your life is fabulous and that's not it. I work for everything that I get and I put up with some sacrifices; being trashed online and some of my closest friends; Selena, Miley, everybody, they deal with it too and what they (fans) don't realize is, yes, we have a lot to be thankful for but there is also a lot that people don't see; how much we work, how much we are separated from our families. But when we get to go on vacations with our families and get to see the rewards that our sacrifices have given us, it's just incredible and that's why we continue to do what we love. We love doing it and the end result is so incredible.

^^ AWWW, she's so DOWN-TO-EARTH! LOVE HER. Very Happy
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Demi's an awesome friend. She's so honest. Very Happy
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm

COOL! She's not one of those flirty, boy crazy gals. Very Happy Love that she thinks that Valentine's is not just for lovers, but more importantly for family && friends!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 pm

HAHAHA. The first lady seems really cool. Go Michelle Obama!!

She really was standing to Miley && the boys [Jonas Brothers].

Hopefully she could play golf with Obama. HAHA. That would be so cool! Very Happy
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 pm

It's good that they're still bff!! And i hope that problem helped them to be stronger...
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 am

I want to meet mrs. Obama!! she's interesting!!! Smile
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 am

Aww.. so sweet!!!!

BTW the notebook is an awesome movie!! I watched that with my sister.... I cried because of the story it's touching!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:14 am

she's so nice!!!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty No more Rocker girl?

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Sounds like Demi might be switchin’ from electric guitars to acoustic ones. Demi is working on her next album and told MTV that she plans on dropping a lot of the pop-rocky elements that filled up her first record, “Don’t Forget,” and going for a softer, more folk-rock sound. “I’m actually recording … well, writing the album right now,” Demi stated, “It’s going to take a different sound, so hopefully it goes over well. I sing a lot of rock, but this time I want to do more John Mayer-ish type of songs. Hopefully I can write with people like him. I love their music — it would be amazing.”

So what do YOU think? Do you think Demi should change her sound or do you like her musical style the way it is?
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Good luck with the new album, Demiiiii. Very Happy It's gonna be amazing, as usual. :]]
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:20 pm

hahaahhaa!!! amazing naman tlaga c demi!!! and syempre...songs!!!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato (OT) Empty Demi Lovato's PERSONAL UPDATE!

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 am

hey everybody Very Happy

i know it's late, but i can't sleep mainly because i wanted to fill everybody in on what's been on my mind lately. first off i wanted to tell everyone thank you for even reading this. the fact that you're taking the time out of your day to hear me blab about life is pretty cool so thanks for listening! haha

basically i can't sleep because i'm so happy. hahaha sounds so ridiculously corny but honestly i feel like a new person. 2009 has started off to be the best year of my life which sounds impossible because 08' was INCREDIBLE! i started a new tv show (WHICH AIRS FEB. 8TH..... AHHH!), i released an album (WHICH RE-RELEASES THIS MONTH TOO Razz ), and meatloaf wednesday was invented!! Very Happy

seriously though, just thinking about the opportunities alone that i've been blessed with this year puts a huge smile on my face.. but there's so much more to life than just work (in a good way) and i've realized this because i'm finally really enjoying time at home. i have an incredible group of new (and "old") friends, my family and i have a stronger bond than ever before, and i'm really growing as a person. (no seriously i think i grew an inch...... Razz just kidding.)

but honestly i feel like a new person. and in the best way possible. over the past few months i've really just changed my perspective on life and it's really made me mature into a "new me". it's weird, i've even been dressing more "girly" because i've gained a lot of confidence in myself and my appearance. mainly because i've been working out a whole bunch just staying fit and eating healthy... it feels amazing. i even have PINK nail polish on my toes which has nothing to do with confidence but i just find it weird because i haven't worn that since like.. 8th grade... haha. but i've just become a brighter and happier person because i'm finally comfortable in my new home here in california, getting more time to spend with my family and i've been building strong and amazing friendships with new friends.

i've just been trying new things, for example, new hobbies and a new hair color! Razz i've even been listening to different genres of music to try to increase my writing skills and well, just because i want to! haha. i never really listened to anything but rock but i've really been into like hip hop and country.. even classic R&B. the classic R&B like aretha and billie holiday, have so much soul and passion in their music... it's been inspiring me and my writing so much lately. i really want my next album to have more passion and soulful songs on it rather than "rah i hate you, you broke my heart" type of songs... haha. think more of john mayer, or duffy.. or even kelly clarkson in her bluesy days.

i think over this next year you all are going to watch me evolve into a new person. and no i'm not "changing" like i promised i wouldn't in LA LA LAND.... but i'm growing. besides teenagers change a million times before they truly find themselves and i'm really beginning to find out more about myself each day.

so don't be scared if i start to wear less black or eye-makeup. haha. i'm not changing.. just maturing.. and you all are helping me so much. each time i meet a fan it boosts my happiness. i wouldn't be doing any of this without you... without your support... without your loyalty... and without your smiles when i look out into the audience.

i love you guys.

now i'm gonna go to bed before my mom yells at me.. hahaha. (i know... that makes me sound REAL cool.)

goodnight everybody!

Happy Superbowl Sunday!! (or as i like to call it, America's Next Top Model Marathon Day!!) Very Happy

-demiiiiii

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA, AWESOME. xD
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm

OMG! I love this blog. =))) She cracks me up. HAHAHA. I'm a much bigger fan now when I read this. Like seriously.
SHE IS SO DOWN-TO-EARTH! DEMI FOR THE WIN! cheers
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next