Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato, 'I Don't Work Out'

Go down

Demi Lovato, 'I Don't Work Out' Empty Demi Lovato, 'I Don't Work Out'

Post  alyssa Sun May 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Demi Lovato interview with Buzznet. How is Demi preparing for her upcoming tour? 'I'm not really doing anything. I stay in pretty good shape. I don't work out. I've been practicing a lot with my voice and taking voice lessons.'

On her inspiration John Mayer: 'He inspired a lot of the album just because he
is an incredible musician.' Any songs she'd like to perform with him? 'EVERY SINGLE ONE! Oh my gosh. I think he's one of the greatest musicians ever! Definitely of our time, but ever!'

On William Beckett of The Academy Is: 'I met him at a concert because I am a huge fan of his. He's incredible! We kinda stayed in touch and talked about writing music and it just kind of happened and it was awesome!

We wrote a song together that was pretty emotional for me to write. Its about my past, and, you know, things you go through when you're growing up. The title is "For the Love of a Daughter.

On her upcoming album: 'I'm enjoying life right now so a lot of my music is a lot more uplifting. I mean there is your occasional 1 or 2 songs about a jerk, but..'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down