Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus’ Party In The U.S.A MV Inspiration: Her Parents

Go down

Miley Cyrus’ Party In The U.S.A MV Inspiration: Her Parents Empty Miley Cyrus’ Party In The U.S.A MV Inspiration: Her Parents

Post  alyssa Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Miley wanted to pay tribute to Billy and Tish's dating days as well as her favorite movie Grease.

Director Chris Applebaum told MTV: 'Everything kind of sprang forward from that scene in 'Grease' where John Travolta is singing.. and he gets out of the car and goes to jungle gym and sits in one of the swings and sings the song at night as projections go in the background, she came to me [with that].'

Interesting enough, Miley's parents Tish and Billy Ray, when they were first dating they went to a drive-in in Kentucky, I think, called the Corral Drive-In, so we named the drive-in after that as an homage to them. Miley's mom Tish used to drive '79 black Pontiac Trans Am, 'Smokey and the Bandit' style and obviously that's the car that Miley arrives in.I really like Miley a lot and I've worked with pretty much every female pop star. She's fun and she's personal and she's smart in a way that you'd want one of your best buddies to be. She's more like a guy than a girl. She doesn't take herself too seriously. She's a real artist, she comes from that background. She's just a hard worker.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down