Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now?

+2
Karen
alyssa
6 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now? Empty Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now?

Post  alyssa Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 am

Miley Cyrus and rumored boyfriend The Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth are 'definitely a couple' according to X17 Online. Back in June, they reported that Miley and Liam were hooking up off-screen and were spotted getting 'wet and wild in Georgia'.

Last night they went to a midnight showing of All About Steve at Universal City Walk and didn't get out until after 2:30 in the morning. The couple was chaperoned by Brandi, but Miley showed her off a sexy bra under her low-cut tank top.

The photographer told X17: 'They were definitely together. She looked so excited to be reunited with him, they were walking close and holding hands when they thought no one could see them. They were being really cute, like the couple of teenagers they are!' After, they headed back to Miley's house for the night.
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now? Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now?

Post  Karen Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm

For me, I don't want Liam Hemsworth for Miley Cyrus because I think they do not belong to each other. I support NILEY whatever happens:)
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now? Empty I <3 them as a couple

Post  mille Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:06 pm

alyssa wrote:Miley Cyrus and rumored boyfriend The Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth are 'definitely a couple' according to X17 Online. Back in June, they reported that Miley and Liam were hooking up off-screen and were spotted getting 'wet and wild in Georgia'.

Last night they went to a midnight showing of All About Steve at Universal City Walk and didn't get out until after 2:30 in the morning. The couple was chaperoned by Brandi, but Miley showed her off a sexy bra under her low-cut tank top.

The photographer told X17: 'They were definitely together. She looked so excited to be reunited with him, they were walking close and holding hands when they thought no one could see them. They were being really cute, like the couple of teenagers they are!' After, they headed back to Miley's house for the night.
Laughing

mille
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now? Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Dating Now?

Post  nat Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Liam Hemsworth? HAHA. I know they're together now, but no. My vote still goes to Nick. Smile)
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  alyssa Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 pm

nat wrote:Liam Hemsworth? HAHA. I know they're together now, but no. My vote still goes to Nick. Smile)
100% AGREE! WE WANT NICK =D
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 pm

aGREE! WE WANT NICK

rugby league betting
poker bonus

mafiafran
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  MileyCyrusfanforever Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 am

I hate nick :/
BLAH Liam so much better:D <333333333333
MileyCyrusfanforever
MileyCyrusfanforever
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down