Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas'

4 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas' Empty Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas'

Post  alyssa Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Miley Cyrus interview with Mirror UK. Miley claims that she isn't dating her one true love Nick Jonas again, but they are 'best friends': 'We aren't back together. I don't think people know how to make an ex-boyfriend a best friend and it seems impossible. But when you have known each other as long as we have, ..we did have such a great relationship. Even he has said, 'We don't know what will happen in the future but for right now we know we are best friends.' It's also not bad having a best friend with a Mustang. I have my Prius and he has got
the Mustang.'

On Hannah Montana: 'I can't be Hannah Montana til I'm 30. But I want to carry on as long as people are liking episodes. And there are other dreams I have as well. I am about to start work on a new film called The Last Song. It's a very dramatic role and I think it is going to change how people picture me a lot.

It's kind of cool but weird when you go into a store and you see people buying your face. That's weird. I don't want to make movies so I can be on a T-shirt. I'll be happy when I am known for something else apart from that. It's awesome and it is cool and has become bigger than I could ever imagine.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas' Empty Re: Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas'

Post  Abby Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:03 am

awww.. but it's good they're best friends Very Happy
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas' Empty Re: Miley Cyrus, 'I'm Not Dating Nick Jonas'

Post  XXIX<3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm

I do think this interview was done before the news came out on NY Daily News. It was just published late. HMTM UK premiere was April 23, the news came out April 24. But she did respond on her twitter about the rumor. She didn't deny or confirm anything. She just said that Nick will forever be her friend no matter what and in that interview, she said they are best friends for now. Hahaha. Btw, Ryan Seacrest said that he has a reliable source who told him that they are back together and he hopes the rumor is true. LOL. Nick's rep said they don't comment on their client's personal life. Interesting... however, I won't jump into conclusions because Miley didn't even confirm the Mustin breakup. It's possible they're still together, but I hope not. Ahahahaha. Whatever's going on, it's good that Nick and Miley are best friends. bounce bounce bounce
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm

^ i love her post!

NILEY can be still best friends! Smile
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down