Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus, 'I Love Playing The Drums'

Go down

Miley Cyrus, 'I Love Playing The Drums' Empty Miley Cyrus, 'I Love Playing The Drums'

Post  alyssa Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Miley Cyrus interview excerpts from Star Telegram: Onm musical influences: I love Coldplay and the Killers and John Lennon, all dudes, because I have a low voice. I do, I like that sound because it is a little more edgy. On instruments: I love playing the drums. I am learning the piano, I am learning the bass & I
play the guitar. So I will continue to do more instruments.

Which is harder a TV show or a tour? TV show is a little harder because you are at the same place every day. It is a little more boring. With the touring you get to be somewhere new every day. You never get bored. Physically a tour is hard;

You have to run around, you are tired. Today I only got two hours' sleep so I am a little tired. You can't do that on tour, otherwise you will just crash during the show. On her first job in show business:

My first job was actually a beans commercial. My aunt took me to the audition because my little friend was auditioning and she was taking her. She said 'You should go, it might be fun.' I ended up getting it, and my friend didn't.

Favorite city to perform in: Surprisingly, it is usually the smaller towns that are actually like the craziest because they are not used to having all different kinds of people traveling there. I like smaller towns because the people get like crazy.

If you weren't in show business what would you do? I would like to be a photographer. And, honestly, I am the worst painter, but if I could be anything I would want to be a painter, but I can't paint so that X's that out. I wish I could draw well because I just think it is the coolest. My brother's roommate is a painter, so that is what I would like to do.

Fave actors growing up:I used to love all the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. They were my favorite. And now I love Jennifer Aniston because she can do kids movies and she does a lot of fun movies, but then she also can do ones that are for an older audience, too. And that is what I would like to do, stay in touch with the kids and then be able to do more mature movies, too.
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down