Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do if you meet miley cyrus???

+5
niley<33
MileyFan1997
Karen
alyssa
princessmileylover101
9 posters

Go down

What will you do if you meet miley cyrus??? Empty What will you do if you meet miley cyrus???

Post  princessmileylover101 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Reply and tell us what you will do if you meet the one and only miley cyrus. Very Happy Cool
princessmileylover101
princessmileylover101
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

What will you do if you meet miley cyrus??? Empty Re: What will you do if you meet miley cyrus???

Post  alyssa Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 pm

well me..im not gonna scream im just gonna smile and say HI..but inside im screaming..maybe im gonna cry a little..lol!im gonna ask her a question like for example "how do you deal with haters?"
i know it's a common question..Very Happy
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

What will you do if you meet miley cyrus??? Empty Re: What will you do if you meet miley cyrus???

Post  Karen Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:00 pm

OMG! First I gonna say Hi to her. Then second, I'll get her authograph. Then I'll take a picture with her. And I'll ask how's her life. Very Happy

BUT INSIDE I'M TOTALLY HAPPY AND SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  princessmileylover101 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Me, i wont scream, shout like others do.I'll be teared up i guess (i'll hide it!)
Then i'll get her autograph and have a picture.Then i'll probabaly ask her how's her life and so on. It may seem like im such not a big but inside i'd be screaming!
P.S. if you have a multiply please join us in : www.mileycyrusfanclub101.multiply.com
thanks! Very Happy
princessmileylover101
princessmileylover101
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  MileyFan1997 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Say hi... ask her to autograph on the first thing I find in my bag..or her CD if i have it with me.. just play cool.
But when I get home, I'll faint. XD

MileyFan1997
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  niley<33 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 pm

I would certainly cry! I'll hug her, SCREAM, and ask for an autograph, no wait, not an, A LOT of autographs. =) and take as much pictures with her as I could. =)
niley<33
niley<33
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

http://www.twitter.com/jeanhatesyouu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:40 am

niley<33 wrote:I would certainly cry! I'll hug her, SCREAM, and ask for an autograph, no wait, not an, A LOT of autographs. =) and take as much pictures with her as I could. =)

why will you scream? Then all of Miley fans would run near Miley and the whole place will be crowded. Laughing
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:18 am

Squeal,Cry, Take Picture, Autograph and Talk... And Squeal again and cry again and squeal again and cry again...squeal again and cry again....

Okay you get it... Laughing Laughing
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Ask for an autograph and picture nicely. Then let go, I know she needs a little(ok, big:)) privacy too. She's also a normal girl like us, it just happens shes popular and famous!Smile
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  beabeabea Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 am

i honestly don't know..haha

i'd probably tear up..haha..then ask for her autograph..then picture..then tell her that she inspires me and i love her to death..then ask for a hug..then say goodbye and thank you..hehe.
beabeabea
beabeabea
Breaking Out!
Breaking Out!

Back to top Go down

Post  theresepeace Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 pm

beabeabea wrote:i honestly don't know..haha

i'd probably tear up..haha..then ask for her autograph..then picture..then tell her that she inspires me and i love her to death..then ask for a hug..then say goodbye and thank you..hehe.

sweet.(:

me, ill shreik a lil' then ill say hi. the ill ask her if i can video her saying" i love miley cyrus phillipines." then say thanks and bid goodbye. (ill post the vid on YT then show it to you guys. XD
theresepeace
theresepeace
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

http://twitter.com/theresepeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down