Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup

2 posters

Go down

Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup Empty Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup

Post  Karen Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 am

Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup Swift

Taylor Swift is one of the top young musicians out there, and maybe other artists could learn a thing or two from her writing style.

While many people opt to get songs written for them by a professional, Taylor likes to write all her own music. Maybe that’s why it’s always so personal.

Recently Taylor was in the public eye for her breakup with Joe Jonas, but rather than sulk about it, she turned it into a huge hit.

Taylor decided to write Forever and Always about her breakup with Joe, and although the entire country knows about it now, it’s only made her more well known and more likeable!

Taylor graces the cover of Seventeen magazine this month and defends her music writing style. She says, "Writing songs about people is the only way I know how to do things. I mean, I can't wish I hadn't written a song about someone, because if I hadn't, that song wouldn't exist. I just don't find any joy in writing about things I haven't been through."

Sounds like a simple enough answer, but a lot of people wouldn’t have the courage to write about something to personal at her young age. But Taylor intends to keep writing the way she is. She says, "Right now, my favorite thing to write about is love. And breakups. And boys. And feelings.”

Whatever she’s doing, it’s working! Her album Fearless debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart for seven weeks, making the most consecutive weeks since 2002. This is probably just the beginning of Taylor’s long music career. Pick up a copy of Seventeen magazine on newsstands April 7th.
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup Empty Re: Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup

Post  nat Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 pm

She's so great. Writer and singer!
Go Taylor!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup Empty Re: Taylor Swift Defends Writing Songs about Her Breakup

Post  Karen Wed May 06, 2009 11:02 am

nat wrote:She's so great. Writer and singer!

yup! I so much agree! Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down