Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say'

3 posters

Go down

Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say' Empty Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say'

Post  alyssa Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Taylor Swift covers the March 2009 issue of Self..On bad boys ending up in her songs 'If you don't want me to write bad songs about you, then don't do bad things. I don't think honesty is ever something you should regret.

I figure if I'm going to cover things up and try to hide the way I feel and try to
be perfect all the time, people are going to see through that. And also, if you're trying to change yourself all the time to adapt to what you think you should be, you're going to run out of the things to be after a while."

On what surprises her: 'What blows me away the most is that anyone actually cares what I have to say. If I sign an autograph for someone, I don't put them in the category of 'fan' and keep them at arm's length. If we strike up conversation and we like the same things and we have the same sense of humor, then they're my friend.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say' Empty Re: Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say'

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh cool. Taylor is awesome. Very Happy
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say' Empty Re: Taylor Swift 'It Blows Me Away That Anyone Cares What I Have To Say'

Post  Abby Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 pm

cooll!!! Smile Smile Smile
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down