Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus "HER FAVORITE THINGS"

3 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus "HER FAVORITE THINGS" Empty Miley Cyrus "HER FAVORITE THINGS"

Post  alyssa Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 am

Cake batter ice cream, bedazzled license plate, John Lennon, etc. Press conference details: How close to reality is the story of the movie with balancing the real Miley and the Hannah Montana persona? I feel like it's just important for me to explain the reality of the movie, because as it's shown in the TV show.

It's not realistic for this double act to work, and it can't work. Anyone over the age of 14 is going to understand that, and we needed to prove that in the movie that there is something special about the Hannah Montana life.

And it's not that it's real but it's that it's this fantasy, that's it's of Superman to girls. It's the cape, it's the wig, that thing that makes you so fabulous, because all of a sudden your life is all of a sudden changed but it's important to grow up and..

..important to show everyone that we understand as producers and as an
actress that it's not realistic. Do you wish that you could have that persona
like Hannah Montana has where you could be completely away from the paparazzi and be Miley Cyrus in private?

I think that would be fun every once in a while, but for me, just being myself is what I love. If I ever had to change and become someone else to live this life, I probably would want to go home and just stay home, because I just feel like when you love what your job is, this is so much more than a job for me.

It really is my life, but it's not everything I eat, sleep and breathe. I love it and when I'm working it's the best thing ever, and music is my number one passion, and I love making movies. But you can't let it completely control you, because..

..otherwise you are just a puppet on strings, and you don't have any of that reality anymore. If you had that real persona, you don't know who you are anymore. So it's just about still knowing who you are.
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus "HER FAVORITE THINGS" Empty Re: Miley Cyrus "HER FAVORITE THINGS"

Post  miriam pwns! Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 pm

But you can't let it completely control you, because..

..otherwise you are just a puppet on strings, and you don't have any of that reality anymore. If you had that real persona, you don't know who you are anymore. So it's just about still knowing who you are.

- I LOVE WHAT SHE SAYS. XD
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:46 pm

miriam pwns! wrote:So it's just about still knowing who you are.

Yeah, who you are.

nat - PEACE!

taylorswiftph.blogspot.com
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content