Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus "DIVA" Live With Sheryl Crow

Go down

Miley Cyrus "DIVA" Live With Sheryl Crow Empty Miley Cyrus "DIVA" Live With Sheryl Crow

Post  alyssa Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

Miley Cyrus is set to collaborate with Sheryl Crow for VH1's Divas Live Concert, hosted by Paula Abdul. Adele will sing with India.Arie, Jennifer Hudson with Stevie Wonder, Jordin Sparks with Martina McBride, Kelly Clarkson with Melissa Etheridge, and Leona Lewis with Cyndi Lauper. The headliners will sing solos.

Presenters include: Kathie Lee Gifford, Hoda Kotb, Kathy Griffin, Toni Braxton, Ryan Kwanten, Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port, Asher Book, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Kherington Payne, Naturi Naughton and Walter Perez, Bethenny Frankel, Kim Zolciak and Nene Leakes.

Jordin told USA Today: 'Divas have gotten a bad rap, like it's supposed to mean that you're demanding and crazy. But a diva is really someone who can just captivate an audience with her voice.' Miley added, 'It's a person who's bigger than life. My dad had me listening to Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash..To be a diva, you have to pay your dues, but you don't have to be older to have paid dues. ..I couldn't care less about fashion in real life, but it's a huge part of performance. So I'll have a red-carpet look, another look for my song and another look when I sing with Sheryl.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down