Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Storytelling Game...

+3
Abby
XxXIownNickXxX
ward
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Storytelling Game... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Storytelling Game...

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Miley just cried and cried. Until she can't cry more tears. She walked back to the castle with wet eyes and a sad face. When she arrived at the castle, she saw her mom sitting beside the window,drinking tea. She came up to her and told her what happened."Mom, Nick is gone." She said sadly. "What? He left you?" Her mom responded with a shocking tone of voice. "No mom, someone took him away from me." Again, tears fell down from her beautiful eyes.Her mom went to her and hugged her tightly while saying "Don't worry my dear, I have a plan."
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Miley stood in awe as she watched her mother pour potions to potions and do these weird spells. "Mom, you never taught me how to do spells. And those potions .. !" Miley's mom, Leticia, smiled at her. "Now we're done." Miley looked at a glass with colorful liquid. She picked it up and held it high. "What does it do?" Leticia smiled. "I'm always the 'good queen,' Miley. But you know, I do have a darker side for the Gomezes." She headed to the potion. "You use this to outdo the spell Selena uses over Nick. And trust me, works every time like a charm." She laughed. "Because it is a charm."

Miley nodded. She was kind of freaked out about the whole potions thing, but then again, Selena put some kind of spell on Nick. She grinned and stared at the potion. Fair enough.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Miley couldn't believe it. Her knees started to buckle. Suddenly Nick appeared behind Selena, his face expressionless and his eyes were blank. What happened to him? Miley wondered. The eyes that were full of love and care was gone. The face that seemed so loving was gone, either. She knew Nick wouldn't remember her. And that's what hurts the most. "Selena, why do you have to do this?"

Selena raised her eyebrow and groaned. "Miley. Shut up, okay?" She rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly at Nick, who smiled back. "Tell me, Nicky-" She took a glance at Miley "-do you LOVE me?"

Miley sighed miserably at the word LOVE. It was once with her, wrapping itself around her, making her seem endlessly happy. But now, with a stick, it was all gone. She looked back at Selena, who was smiling deviously.

Nick smiled at Selena. "Yes. I do love you, you know that." Selena grinned at Miley. "Come on, Nick. Let's go." Miley took a glance at Nick. He was smiling ... but it just wasn't the same anymore.

It wasn't the same smile. Somehow it was different when he smiled at Selena. It wasn't the smile that seemed so angelic, so special, so loving, so caring, so pure...it wasn't the same smile that made Miley's heart beat so fast, her knees week, her eyes dizzy, her tummy tumble - in a good way. It seemed actually...forced. And because of that, it gave Miley hope. That Nick didn't love Selena. That Nick was only under a spell and forced to think that he did love her. When he didn't. He clearly didn't. Miley slowly picked herself up again from all the tragedy, the sadness...she had to forget about crying, about being sad. She had to find a way to get Nick out of the spell. Just standing there with the tears rolling down her eyes wouldn't make anything better. It would only make her heart crumble into fragile little pieces. Miley slowly wiped off her tears. And then she realized what she really wanted. She wanted Nick to be happy. Nick wouldn't be happy if he lived a lie. He couldn't just live all his life being hypnotized by Selena and thinking that he loved her. Even though Nick still smiled, laughed, talked, and did what other normal people do, it wasn't the same. It wasn't the same smile. It wasn't the same way he laughed. It wasn't the same way he talked. It just wasn't the same! It was as if he didn't have any feelings. He acted like a robot. It was like his heart was an empty shell. And that was what hurt Miley the most. She couldn't care less if she lost Nick in the process; she had to get him out of the spell. She didn't care if she had to sacrifice herself for Nick. She only wanted one thing: his happiness. "Miley. Remember your name's Destiny HOPE. You can do this." She repeated this to herself multiple times, each time emphasizing each word. And with that...she actually felt better..and hopeful. That it would all get better soon enough.

--------

oops sorry. I didn't realize that someone already posted a message while I was typing. But since sayang naman ng tinype ko, well then I'll still post it. HAHAHA.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancesAngeline Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Princess Miley was shocked. Not just shocked because of Nick who was cuddling with Selena. She was also shocked because Nick married Selena for no real reason at all, Princess Miley was hurt. And confused. Her heart told her that Nick didn't love Selena,but,for once,she saw a spark in his eyes when he looked at Selena. But she didn't try to chase Nick and break him and Selena up, she just let him go, 'cause she thought he was happy. Few months later, while she was on a trip, she met a peasant guy named Liam,Liam was crazily in love with Miley, he tried everything to get her to notice him, and one day, she finally did, they were happily together for three months, until, one day, Nick came to her family's palace, and begged Miley to take him back.
FrancesAngeline
FrancesAngeline
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2