Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Storytelling Game...

+3
Abby
XxXIownNickXxX
ward
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Storytelling Game... Empty The Storytelling Game...

Post  ward Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Wooh.. boredom.. lol..

Okay, we'll try to make a funny but a meaningful story.. The other members will try to continue the story as time passes by...

The next poster starts the story and lets the next poster continue it (by making it funny or adding some spice)
ward
ward
Admin
Admin

http://www.mileyphilippines.com/

Back to top Go down

The Storytelling Game... Empty I'll Start!!

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:03 pm

once upon a time, There's a Princess Named Miley, And He had a Prince named
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

The Storytelling Game... Empty Re: The Storytelling Game...

Post  Abby Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Buckeroo. He's a down-to-earth guy but no one loves him. Because he is a very ugly guy.
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  ward Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Then, when they ate dinner in the palace...
ward
ward
Admin
Admin

http://www.mileyphilippines.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Then Miley introduces Buckeroo to the King and Queen..
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 am

The king Liked Buckeroo but the queen thinks that Buckeroo.... looks like the Jonas Brothers... That's why the queen hates Buckeroo and Princess Miley didn't know why....
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Then she figured out Buckeroo's real name is actually NICK JONAS and the queen is the aunt of someone named SELENA GOMEZ.

lol!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Princess Miley Hate Selena... And Then Buckeroo Nick Started Liking Selena... so Miley Got SOOOO Jealous About it... She Told the Queen About it.. So The Queen Explained why.... (And the queen secretly tell Nick About Miley's Feelings....) And then Nick Apologized to Miley.... So They Are together Again.....
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  XXIX<3 Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 pm

They were talking about everything under the sun then suddenly, their lips met. Miley was surprised to see how Nick turned from a very ugly guy into a curly-haired gorgeous boy. He looked like a real prince charming.
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 am

But when Nick and Miley kissed, they didn't noticed that Selena saw them.
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Miley's eyes dilated and exchanged glances with Nick. Despite her shame and shock that Selena was there, she still can't believe how gorgeous Nick had become. She tried to catch Selena who was now running, obviously sobbing. "Selena, wait!"
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Miley tried to go faster, but Selena went faster two times than Miley's run. Until Selena tripped over.
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Miley offered her hand yet Selena brushed it away and glared at Miley with her piercing eyes. "You'll pay for this!" And with that, she darted off the palace. Miley stood there in awe. She was about to go after Selena but was stopped by Nick. Nick LOOKED HER IN THE EYE and said, "Screw her." He then hugged -no- EMBRACED Miley so tightly that Miley instantly forgot about all her worries and was too preoccupied to notice Selena at the background glaring at them with her hands in the air. With a stick that didn't look like just an ordinary stick.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:53 pm

The stick that Selena was holding was a light pink stick with some glitters. It was a magic wand.
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:51 pm

After uttering a few words and pointing her wand at Nick, Selena let out an evil laugh and stayed to watch the effects of her magic. Nick's eyes suddenly looked dead. He was no longer smiling at Miley. He quickly lowered his hands from Miley and said in a deep robotic voice "I think we should break up. I love Selena so much." Miley's jaw dropped. "Nick? What? Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough for you?" Miley cried out but Nick was already running away to a very happy Selena.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Miley was speechless of what had happened. She continues to cry while she shouts "Nick!! Come back!! Niiiiccckk!!!!"
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Miley tried to run faster, but she figured it was no use anyway. She just plopped down on the floor, her body rocking with sobs. Everything was not falling into place - it was just falling apart. She tried picturing Nick with Selena, trying to figure out what happened to Nick - suddenly running away from her after kissing her. The kiss. It was so perfect, so magical that it felt like she was actually a princess. Right that moment, she knew he was the one for her. Everything suddenly seemed so tragic.

But then she realized, why cry over someone who won't cry over you? She felt so helpless, but she just brushed the feeling away. Standing up, she felt surprised to suddenly feel so confident of herself. "Who needs a guy anyway? Maybe ... maybe Nick is just like a trend. Quickly passes away after a while. Yeah. Just a trend." She tried to smile and hold her head up high, but deep inside she knew that it wasn't just right.

____

Sorry kung mahaba. I got carried away. lol!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:42 pm

She tried to forget about him. She wants to read some books so that she won't remember him. But all of the books she had read, she keeps remembering Nick. The face of Nick, his voice, his touch, his love and his kiss.
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Meanwhile...

Nick was seated on a couch - inside Selena's house. Selena was out some shopping with some girlfriends and Nick was left alone at home. He didn't feel right. He felt like he was under a spell. Was he? What about Miley? What happened to her? All he can ever remember is that it's like someone's controlling over him? What's going on?
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Suddenly, his cellphone rang and he pulled it out. "Hey NICKYYYYYYYY." Selena crooned over the phone. Nicky. Where had he heard this before? He remembered someone - someone special - calling him that name. He remembered how angelic it sounded like when that person called him that. He could still remember that person's voice. Oh how heavenly she made it sound like when she called him that name. Oh how she made his heart beat so hard that he felt like he was dying and going to heaven. But this time, with Selena saying that name, it felt empty, like there were no feelings inside of him and his heart was an empty shell. He didn't feel anything at all when Selena said those words. Wait, didn't Selena always used to call me Nicky? Right? She was the girl right? The girl that I loved ever since? Right? Those were the questions that were hunting him. "Nickyyy. Are you there?" Wait. Suddenly, it clicked. That was not the voice. Then whose voice was it? Nick thought. He quickly said "Yeah. I'm busy. Bye." and clicked off his cellphone. He then ran out of Selena's house and thought "Who could be that girl? With the voice?"

---------

Sorry, that was stupid. *slaps herself*
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

^ Awesome! Kinda Camp Rock - style! Very Happy

It was four hours ago since he left Selena's house and now it was growing dark and getting late. But he was definitely not giving up. Not until he finds the girl with the voice. He knew how it sounds like ... but for some reason he still just can't remember it. Sighing, he plopped down on a chair. Where was he anyway?
- MEANWHILE -
Miley kicked every stone she walks on, her head hung down. She still can't get over what happened. Things became so weird it almost felt like magic. Where is Nick, anyway? And Selena? Where are they? How come they just ran off to nowhere? She sighed and looked at her watch. It was getting pretty much late and she needed to go home. But instead, she just walked. And she didn't even cared where she was headed.
- MEANWHILE (again xD) -
Pursing his lips, Nick stood up from the chair and glanced around. He just realized he was at the park. Dang it, he thought. I need to go home. But he still hasn't found the girl with the voice ... He just brushed it away. Where could he find the girl anyway? Besides, the place is too big. Grabbing his coat, he left the park, not noticing that Miley was walking towards where he was seated on moments ago.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 am

Nick left the park without noticing Miley and without noticing that his dog tag fell off his neck. Miley sat on a bench/chair. She sat exactly where nick sat. She found the dog tag under the bench/chair. "This is Nick's dog tag! Nick must be here!! Somewhere!!! I have to go and find him!" Miley searched every where in the park while holding Nick's dog tag on her heart and Thinking about him every second she's searching.
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Miley was about to go home and give up when she saw a figure in the dark. It was already late so she couldn't see clearly whose figure that was. "Um, hello?" she said loudly. She slowly walked towards that dark figure, her eyebrows knit together in confusion. Just then a light came on out of nowhere. Miley gasped. "Selena?!" And she was holding that same stick, an evil grin spreading on her face.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm

"Yes, miley dear? it's me, Selena, the wife of Nick..." Selena said. "What?!?!?" Miley said in shock.Selena answered back, "Let me tell you what happened. I hypnotized Nick so that he would forget you and love me. But one day i found out he was finding you . So I hypnotized him again with the stronger hypnotizing magic spell. Then I told him that i'm his wife. And he doesn't remember you again! And never!! HAHAHAHA!!" "Wha...No this can't happen!!! No!! No!!" Miley said while tears running on her face. "Your too late MILEY!!! Your so out of Nick's head and you'll never be with him!!! HAHAH!!!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Miley couldn't believe it. Her knees started to buckle. Suddenly Nick appeared behind Selena, his face expressionless and his eyes were blank. What happened to him? Miley wondered. The eyes that were full of love and care was gone. The face that seemed so loving was gone, either. She knew Nick wouldn't remember her. And that's what hurts the most. "Selena, why do you have to do this?"

Selena raised her eyebrow and groaned. "Miley. Shut up, okay?" She rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly at Nick, who smiled back. "Tell me, Nicky-" She took a glance at Miley "-do you LOVE me?"

Miley sighed miserably at the word LOVE. It was once with her, wrapping itself around her, making her seem endlessly happy. But now, with a stick, it was all gone. She looked back at Selena, who was smiling deviously.

Nick smiled at Selena. "Yes. I do love you, you know that." Selena grinned at Miley. "Come on, Nick. Let's go." Miley took a glance at Nick. He was smiling ... but it just wasn't the same anymore.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next