Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video?

+3
XXIX<3
alyssa
miriam pwns!
7 posters

Go down

I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video? Empty I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video?

Post  miriam pwns! Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:01 pm

I know this is bleh, but I just noticed something XXD.

Like, look his guitar at the beginning of the video and you can see the gleam from his desktop. IT'S MILEY'S PICTURE. XD

And then Miley commented on it.

I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video? Qment

Soooooooo Justin commented her, too.

I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video? Comment

Well, this sucks. XXXXXD

MUSTIN SHALL BREAK UP.
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video? Empty Re: I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video?

Post  alyssa Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 pm

i've seen this..but i don't want to post it..coz too much sweetness..lol!

Last edited by alyssa on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video? Empty Re: I just noticed something from Justin Gaston's REARVIEW STYLE Video?

Post  XXIX<3 Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:21 am

Nope, that's not Justin! Very Happy

WHY? Because if that is Justin, his comment should have had a yellow background to indicate that the one who uploaded the video commented on his own video, right? That is a fake account. Instead of using a lower case 'L' on the last letter of 'JustinGastonOfficial', the faker used an upper case 'I'. That's why. Smile The same case on Demi's account. People actually thought that Demi also commented on that video but it was just a fake account. They used an 'I' instead of 'L'. Smile

However, Miley really commented on the video. But let's cheer up! So she said 'love ya' to Justin (which I think is in a friendly manner because I do say that to my friends Very Happy). But do you remember the 'I love Nicky, I do love him' and 'I loved you then, I love you now, and I love you always' that she said? Take that Justin! :]]

Let's not lose hope on Niley! =D
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  miriam pwns! Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm

^ YOU ARE SO AWESOME. XXXXD
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 am

MUstin!!! Break Up!!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  abrocks22 Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 am

AWAWWWWAWAWAWAWWWWW

abrocks22
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:06 pm

HA, maybe Mandy was the one who commented on the video. Maybe they're having a secret affair?! OMGGGG.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  miriam pwns! Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 pm

^ nyahahahah.
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm

^^ haha!!! Laughing Laughing
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  alyssa Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:30 pm

hey guys have u heard the news about miley and selena??they had a fight daw bcoz selena was making a flirty face to justin..gnun din daw si justin..i dunno if this news is really true..i hope is not!!nangyari daw yun nung magkkasama sla sa koi restaurant..
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:16 pm

^^ Hope it's true. I hope Selena breaks Justin && Miley apart. This time I'd love Selena for doing that. nyahahah.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue May 05, 2009 10:41 am

kimiiiOwnsJOE! wrote:^^ Hope it's true. I hope Selena breaks Justin && Miley apart. This time I'd love Selena for doing that. nyahahah.

hahaha! lol. me too! JILEY sucks! NILEY is the best couple! I love you
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down