Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley, 'I Love Selena and Vanessa's Style'

Go down

Miley, 'I Love Selena and Vanessa's Style' Empty Miley, 'I Love Selena and Vanessa's Style'

Post  alyssa Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Miley Cyrus dished to Popstar! about her love for Selena Gomez's and Vanessa Hudgen's style and online haters & blogs and : 'I try not to look at it as much as possible. The only reason I look is that I like to see new pictures, like paparazzi pictures, because I love fashion and I like looking at everyone else's pictures.

I love Vanessa's style, I love Selena's style. I like looking at what they're wearing, that kind of things. I like looking at fashion stuff, so that's the reason I go on and then when you see yourself and it's kind of like a magnet and you're like, 'Okay I wanna look, I wanna look.'

The Internet, I swear, is like a train wreck. You don't want to but you can't look away! On her privacy: 'I can't really escape it. I try to keep my private life pretty private and sometimes I don't do the best at that and it's really hard to keep private life on the D.L.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down