Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me'

4 posters

Go down

Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me' Empty Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me'

Post  alyssa Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 am

Miley Cyrus has denied rumors that her sister Noah Lindsey, 9 years old, will take her place on Hannah Montana, but she admitted that Noah would love the role. While the original Hannah Montana has allegedly been canceled, Noah still hopes to continue the tradition. Miley recently revealed:

'It's not true, but she'd like it. She likes the wig that Hannah Montana wears a little too much. She's turning into me slowly but surely.' Spin-off in the works?
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me' Empty Re: Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me'

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Ehhh. No need for a spin-off. No one can replace Miley. It's just gonna get overrated.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me' Empty Re: Miley On Noah 'She's Turning Into Me'

Post  miriam pwns! Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 pm

^ True.

But I wonder how Noah would look like with a wig. Razz
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 pm

^^ Really disturbing.

lol! I'm KIDDING!
I dunno. But I honestly don't think it's gonna fit her. XD The Hannah Wig is for MILEY only! hahaha.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  theresepeace Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm

hahaha.. yeah.. noah dont fit to be hannah but she's soo adorable! i like her much. and about noah wearing the wig.? her hair was a brunette before.. but now it turned out to be blonde!(naturally) IDK if u guys hav noticed it. Smile
theresepeace
theresepeace
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

http://twitter.com/theresepeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down