Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga(OT)

Go down

Lady Gaga(OT) Empty Lady Gaga(OT)

Post  nat Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Lady Gaga(OT) Pic-08150937400130

The Internet has really changed everything – even the way we enjoy concerts. Those who weren’t lucky – or fast enough – to get their hands on tickets get blow-by-blow updates on sites like Twitter and Facebook, thanks to members of the audience who couldn’t keep their hands off their mobile phones. If we want to relive moments of the show we’ve seen, all we need to do is go on Youtube and watch videos of the concert. Photos from the show are also uploaded on the same night—on Facebook, on Multiply, on fan blogs.

This was the case with Lady Gaga’s concert. And the best part, we didn’t have to try to figure out if Lady Gaga enjoyed the show as much as she did – she told us so on Twitter just a few hours after she took a final bow: “Thank you Manila, never forget u. Luv my fans so much, u r the reason I’m here.”

Below is a compilation of Tweets and Facebook posts on the night of the concert:

Tatin Yang: Watching Gaga tonight? Wear deodorant, win a friend.

Tatin Yang: Just got to our seats—Lady Gaga concert aka Fasyunan 2009 slash General Assembly of the Beckylou Bongga Chapter.

quarklovesyou: This is the longest time period I’ve ever heard a thousand people scream simultaneously, continuously.welcome to Manila, Gaga.

PerezHilton: Lady Gaga is a trending topic! Fabulosity!!!!

Joseph Pascual: scared everyone at the Upper Box by dancing and screaming, sorry! Gaga kasi.

Mirochka Cua: thank god Lady Gaga performed the dance version of Poker Face

davanita: pre-gaming before lady gaga was a good idea. had just enough buzz to enjoy the strip show.

turbochicken: is drunk on @ladygaga

piamagalona: We’re home! Great show, Lady G Smile

Mimi Tiu: can still hear Lady GaGa in her head singing, “Bang, bang! We’re beautiful and dirty rich!” Indeed, we are. Smile

Fozzy Castro: is envious of everyone who got to go Gaga.

Ram De Vera: I lost my voice (again)! But it’s all worth it! Galing mo teh! Gaga ka nga!

Wanggo Gallaga: just had an intensely religious experience. He is now the High Priest of the Church of Gaga.
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum