Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey I'm Teresa

Go down

hey I'm Teresa  Empty hey I'm Teresa

Post  tereshzah29 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:01 am

I'm Teresa here. I'm 18, yeah I sound old but I'm a kid at heart. =]
I love Miley even though I'm an adult now. haha

I'm not a new fan, just new here in this forum. I was kinda busy with College and stuff so I didn't have time
to join forums, but I never got outdated when it comes to Miley. I check Oceanup regularly. I know that being involved in forums like this isn't easy. I've been a MarkJen fan for so long (before Miley became famous) and I've been active in message boards that time. hahaha So I know how these things work. lol

Are you aware of fanfiction.net? I write Miley fan fictions. That's actually one of the main reasons why I decided to join now. I wanted to share my stories.

To be specific, I write Niley fanfics, but there are a lot of Hannah Montana fanfictions there and they are so good.

here's my page:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2096817/nileylooover

AND also, I'm an incoming junior in FEU-East Asia College (BSCS), and I'm going to see Miley's concert.
I got SILVER ticket here. =] Can't afford VIP tickets because I need to save my money on other things related to school.

So, hello again and I hope I'll be warmly welcomed. =]

tereshzah29
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum