Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM

3 posters

Go down

Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM Empty Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM

Post  alyssa Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Nick Jonas & the Administration, which features former members of Prince's New Power Generation, will release their album, Who I Am, on Feb. 2. The group will make its live debut performing a single of the same name on the Grammy Nominations Concert Live! special Dec. 2 on CBS.

Nick told USA Today: 'I had written five or six songs that were on my heart, things that were just pouring out of me with this new and exciting sound. They weren't necessarily right for the Jonas Brothers, but I thought they could be perfect for something else.'

Nick made the album in eight days with producer John Fields, who also played bass. Additional members include drummer Michael Bland, keyboardist Tommy Barbarella, guitarist David Ryan Harris & Sonny Thompson.

Nick describes the sound as 'Heart & Soul. It's a cross between my roots in R&B and soul with a kind of rock/pop music behind it. We would set up in individual booths and play simultaneously. There are very few overdubs on the record. Some songs are full live. It has a raw, late-'60s/early-'70s rock/soul sound.'

Song titles inlude: The Rose Garden, Olive & An Arrow, Conspiracy Theory and State of Emergency, plays off of Nick's fascination with the presidency. World War III initially was intended as an Administration song. Who I Am includes a remake of the Jonas Brothers hit Tonight.

On breakup rumors: 'It's kind of funny when you hear the breakup talk and you're gearing up to have a really busy year.' Nick plans an Administration tour in early 2010.
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM Empty Re: Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM

Post  Abby Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 pm

I super love who i am and rose garden! Smile
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM Empty Re: Nick Jonas On The Administration ALBUM

Post  nat Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 pm

I want to buy a copy of this album. Very Happy
Nick Jonas is very talented! Smile
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 am

did you buy already people??? i have mine already! it's so awesome!! Razz
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down