Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!)

3 posters

Go down

The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!) Empty The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!)

Post  rjzaga92 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

thanks to mileyphilippines.com!

i was randomly searching for release dates on the album, and thanks to the site, i found out it was released Nov 9, Monday, so i hurriedly went to the nearest mall (i was in school inside the internat room, so after dismissal, i ran in the streets and headed for the record bars.. haha! Smile ). i went to a store named Astro-Vision in Shangri-la (where i usually buy cds by Miley), and i saw The Time of Our Lives available now! it was a Wednesday, Nov 11..

for those of you who want to get a copy of Miley's new album, try to go to Shangri-la or to any Astro-Vision branch like in SM Megamall, and ask for the album Smile

good luck in buying! like they always say, "IF YOU'RE A TRUE FAN OF SOMEONE (LIKE MILEY'S), BUY THEIR CDS.." Very Happy god bless..

rjzaga92
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!) Empty Re: The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!)

Post  ward Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:19 pm

I got mine last Wednesday too! Smile

and you're welcome that's why we built the site in the first place, so others are updated with stuff like album releases=)
ward
ward
Admin
Admin

http://www.mileyphilippines.com/

Back to top Go down

The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!) Empty Re: The Time of Our Lives (available now here in the Philippines!)

Post  Karen Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I got mine already!

It includes a Miley-poster with her signature right? And I totally love the song Time Of Our Lives and Party in the U.S.A. Very Happy

yay!
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down