Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Threatens To Kill A CAT Unless Miley Cyrus Reopens HER TWITTER Account

2 posters

Go down

Girl Threatens To Kill A CAT Unless Miley Cyrus Reopens HER TWITTER Account Empty Girl Threatens To Kill A CAT Unless Miley Cyrus Reopens HER TWITTER Account

Post  alyssa Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Miley Cyrus has made many people angry by closing her Twitter account. One fan has now threatened to kill her cat Fuzzy [And cook/ eat it, it's LEGAL in her country], unless Miley reopens the account by November 16, 2009. Details about @ the campaign here. Do YOU think Miley should reopen her account to save an innocent animals life?

From the girl's website: Let me clarify: This is NOT a prank or a hoax. I am not joking, even if some will choose to interpret it that way. Cooking a cat is not illegal in my country, in fact it's part of our culture. I'm not asking for money or any other benefit. Fuzzy is my cat and I will not entertain any offers of selling or giving him away. If Miley doesn't tweet again, this WILL happen, and I'm as serious as a heart attack.

To help Fuzzy from being killed: Fuzzy's life is hanging by a thread and will end if I do not achieve my goal. Ultimately, Miley is the only one who has the power to save Fuzzy. Use #mileysavefuzzy on Twitter raise awareness. The most important thing is making sure Miley knows about this.

"Killing a cat????NO WAY!SHE'S AN INSANE FAN!!"
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Girl Threatens To Kill A CAT Unless Miley Cyrus Reopens HER TWITTER Account Empty Re: Girl Threatens To Kill A CAT Unless Miley Cyrus Reopens HER TWITTER Account

Post  nat Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:32 pm

O-uh. I don;t think Miley will be happy after reading this.
So obsess fan!

Please, Miley is just like us, she needs privacy.
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down