Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POSERS BEWARE

2 posters

Go down

POSERS BEWARE Empty POSERS BEWARE

Post  beabeabea Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 pm

just want to say...

beware of posers of miley on twitter..i dont know why i hate posers so much..haha!she doesn't have twitter anymore..she deleted it for a reason and that reason is not to make another one..

im a big fan of miley and i dont want other fans to be fooled by those annoying posers who clearly has nothing to do with their lives.

there's an account on twitter..@VerifiedYourAcc and they're saying that they are the ones verifying accounts on twitter..and they're also saying the @theprivatemiley is the real miley..i just don't get it..everybody knows about the "miley deleted her twitter" news..why are they still believing those mileys?if miley made another one..i know she will announce it or say it during interviews..or her sisters, brother, dad will tweet that miley made a new one..so unless that happens, dont believe posers and follow them..if you really support miley..you won't support people like who are pretending to be miley.
beabeabea
beabeabea
Breaking Out!
Breaking Out!

Back to top Go down

POSERS BEWARE Empty Re: POSERS BEWARE

Post  Karen Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm

I don't think so! If Miley has a new twitter, I'm sure she'll tell it to news or whatever. I don't think @theprivatemiley is true.
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum