Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Jonas' 17th Birthday Present

Go down

Nick Jonas' 17th Birthday Present Empty Nick Jonas' 17th Birthday Present

Post  alyssa Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 am

Nick Jonas, who is currently filming Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam in Canada, told People that turning 17 was 'exicting. I feel 24 hours different than when I was 16.' On what he will do: 'I tend to keep things low key for my birthdays in general. It's so much attention that it can be a bit overwhelming. But it's nice when people do things to celebrate. I have tonight off and I think we have something planned. We'll see how it roles out.'

The cast and crew sang 'Happy Birthday' to him on set and lit the candles a light blue vanilla cake with cream filling. On the piano he got: 'It's actually the piano I wrote 'A Little Bit Longer' on. It's definitely got a special meaning for me. I originally wanted to get a plaque just to put on the piano when I got there saying that I wrote the song on, but the family just decided to get it for me. I think I'm going to put it in our office where our management team works. So that will be nice. It's a nice piece of memorabilia with lots of meaning.'

Camp Rock producer, who gave him a ping-pong table, added: 'Nick is a sports fanatic and what he loves to do on tour besides Wiffle Ball, and softball is ping-pong. He's a ping-pong whiz!'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down