Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus' Stalker Denied Bond Reduction

Go down

Miley Cyrus' Stalker Denied Bond Reduction Empty Miley Cyrus' Stalker Denied Bond Reduction

Post  alyssa Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Miley Cyrus' stalker isn't going anywhere for a while.

Mark McLeod, who is currently in jail for allegedly stalking Miley Cyrus during her film shoot for the Last Song in Tybee Island, Georgia, was denied a request to lower his $55,000 bond.

At the hearing on Tuesday, Judge Steven Scheer called the 53-year-old a definite threat to the 16-year-old starlet, according to the Savannah Morning News.

"I can't deny him bond," the judge said, "but if I could I would, because I do feel he's a danger."

Although the judge is aware that Miley's people "can afford the best protection money can buy," the judge said that comments McLeod made after his arrest are seriously disturbing.

A security officer for Miley testified that McLeod said he "was going to be coming back to Tybee Island and finishing things."

Scheer also mentioned a Sept. 9, 2003, guilty plea by McLeod on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, portions of which he called troubling. "It shows me that something's not altogether right there," Scheer said.
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down