Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!]

+5
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
XXIX<3
Abby
alyssa
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
9 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!] Empty Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!]

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!] 3197311141_7b74c64b5b

I haven't seen Nick's smile like that in a while. Sad

AIN'T THAT SWEET? I WANT NILEY BACK TOGETHER. =))
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!] Empty Re: Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!]

Post  alyssa Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

awww!me too! Crying or Very sad
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!] Empty Re: Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!]

Post  Abby Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:38 pm

awww...that's sweet...
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh my gosh I'm gonna cry. Crying or Very sad
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  XXIX<3 Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 pm

OMG! Me too! I so want them to get back together! Sad
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:41 pm

^ 2009 MUST BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER! lol!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 pm

^^ 2009 WILL BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER. Very Happy

OMG! That's my picture. Very Happy I LOVE LOVE LOVE NILEY!!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Wait, wait, wait. I saw this somewhere before.

"We were about to go onstage. And I was like, 'Is this too much for us right now? Is this something that is really inconvenient at this time in your life?"

And he was like, 'You know, this is really a hard time for me."

And I was like, "This is hard for me too, you know? I just think we need a little break.'"

______

What does A LITTLE BREAK MEAN? That they're going to get back together after Nick's got tired of Suhlena and Miley of Justin a while? lol!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:26 pm

^^OH MY GOD!! That might be exactly what she meant! And when she said something like "Maybe he'll be my bestfriend forever or maybe I'll end up marrying Nick Jonas!"

Ehmagawd! IT finally makes sense! EVERYTHING. They're just taking a break. Away from all the pressures. This MEANS THEY MIGHT get back together! I mean THEY WILL! YAYY! cheers
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  XXIX<3 Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:16 pm

I agree with EVERYTHING you guys said. And it's clear that the reason of their "little break" is not because they don't love each other anymore but it was because they can't handle the pressure any longer. If we'll going to think about it, it will be really hard to keep a relationship with someone who is as busy as you, right? They are both super busy and they can't be with each other whenever they want to because of their schedules. I realized that their "little break" was not yet really the end of their relationship, even Miley knows it. Because for a relationship to last for a year, the couple's love for each other must be REAL. What more if it lasted for TWO years?

So right now, I'm okay if they're going out with someone else who can be with them anytime as long as they are happy because after what I saw from the GG to the JB's live chat to the Kids' Inaugural to Miley's confession that she loves 'Nicky', I'm pretty sure that their love for each other is STILL there. Miley meant it when she said that Nick is her Prince Charming and she'll always love him and so is Nick when he said he'll be sticking to Hannah Montana. Very Happy I am happy with what's going on right now. I think it's better if they'll take it slow this time. Slowly but surely, ya know. Be friends again, know each other more, catch up on the things they have missed for a year. I have this feeling that this year won't end without Niley getting back together or at least being even better than ever. My hopes are up and I hope yours are too. =]

Come on '09, you started this year with Nileyness so better end it with Nileyness too! LOL.
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 pm

^ HAHA. Yeaaaah. That is awesomeee. cheers

I got my hopes up for some Niley action, too. =DDD
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Hoorraayy!! I hope there is also a Camera Behind Nick so that we could see Miley's face... weeee!!!! And Guess what, I am one o those Mrs. Nick Jonas,, And I think Nick is looks So great!! I loved Him more!!!
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 pm

XXIX<3 wrote:I agree with EVERYTHING you guys said. And it's clear that the reason of their "little break" is not because they don't love each other anymore but it was because they can't handle the pressure any longer. If we'll going to think about it, it will be really hard to keep a relationship with someone who is as busy as you, right? They are both super busy and they can't be with each other whenever they want to because of their schedules. I realized that their "little break" was not yet really the end of their relationship, even Miley knows it. Because for a relationship to last for a year, the couple's love for each other must be REAL. What more if it lasted for TWO years?

So right now, I'm okay if they're going out with someone else who can be with them anytime as long as they are happy because after what I saw from the GG to the JB's live chat to the Kids' Inaugural to Miley's confession that she loves 'Nicky', I'm pretty sure that their love for each other is STILL there. Miley meant it when she said that Nick is her Prince Charming and she'll always love him and so is Nick when he said he'll be sticking to Hannah Montana. Very Happy I am happy with what's going on right now. I think it's better if they'll take it slow this time. Slowly but surely, ya know. Be friends again, know each other more, catch up on the things they have missed for a year. I have this feeling that this year won't end without Niley getting back together or at least being even better than ever. My hopes are up and I hope yours are too. =]

Come on '09, you started this year with Nileyness so better end it with Nileyness too! LOL.

^^ YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHTTT! I love your post. Smile

&& I seriously agree with everything you said. Very Happy
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

aww...what a look!

soo cute! Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas GOLDEN GLOBE MOMENT! [sweet!] Empty i love niley!

Post  miley_1228 Mon May 18, 2009 10:57 pm

i want niley back too there one of the cutest couple!
Sad I HATE JUSTIN GASTON!

miley_1228
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue May 19, 2009 9:26 am

miley_1228 wrote:i want niley back too there one of the cutest couple!
Sad I HATE JUSTIN GASTON!

I agree with you!! I so MUCH agree!!

I wan't NILEY back...I miss them Sad
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  FrancesAngeline Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

AWwwwwwwwwwwwww.. So cute..
FrancesAngeline
FrancesAngeline
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down