Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010??

5 posters

Go down

Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010?? Empty Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010??

Post  Abby Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Hannah Montana is finally coming to an end. Miley Cyrus is expected to wrap up a four season run next year, Billy Ray told Access Hollywood: 'Quite frankly, I give a lot of credit to Miley for taking it to another year. She didn't want it to..

..just end with whatever was the last episode we did. She wanted it to build to where there's a moral to the story, to where it doesn't just end and go away and that's it. She wanted there to be an official ending to 'Hannah Montana.''

Billy said they will film the final 11 half-hour long episodes and a one-hour long season finale, all expected to air in 2010: 'We'll start (shooting) season 4 sometime around the end of January. We have to be done by the first week of June in the summer of next year.' Could there be a season 5? 'Anything is possible in Hollywood.''

We want season 5!!!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010?? Empty Re: Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010??

Post  Karen Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:39 pm

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

why will it end? why why why? ugh
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010?? Empty Re: Hannah montana, finally ending in 2010??

Post  roukia87 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:44 pm

really !!!!!!!.... its soooo sad Crying or Very sad
roukia87
roukia87
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  princessmileylover101 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm

They should have a fifth season. Or if not Miley should quickly have a new sitcom cuz' she might be topped by othe artists.. Very Happy
princessmileylover101
princessmileylover101
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 pm

It should have 5th season because Miley will become popular and popular if she continues to be Hannah Montana. And I'm sure all Miley fans(especially Hannah fans) will be so sad for the ending of HM
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Everywhere Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 am

I think that it's sad that Hannah Montana will end but I think it is for the best. I want Miley to move on and do other things. I'm glad that they are doing a one hour finale, I think that will wrap things up.
Emily Everywhere
Emily Everywhere
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down