Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchel, 'I'm Such A Little Punk Thug'

Go down

Mitchel, 'I'm Such A Little Punk Thug' Empty Mitchel, 'I'm Such A Little Punk Thug'

Post  alyssa Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Miley Cyrus is going to Mitchel Musso's performance @ The Grove in LA on June 5, 7 PM for free. Interview from People: Mitchel got a tattoo at age 16: The pain was beyond annoying, but Musso has no regrets about getting a tattoo. 'It says 'Sam M Unsurpassed,' [On his shoulder blade] 'Sam [is] my dad, and 'unsurpassed' means he can't be beat.'

On breaking bones: 'I've broken my collarbone, my leg, my arm, a couple fingers," he says. "Growing up my heart was after skateboarding, [but] I broke a couple bones while shooting Hannah Montana and they did not like me for it. So I quit.' On a rapper duet: 'I'm such a little punk thug.

I love Cash Money Millionaires, Lil Wayne, Birdman. Eminem and Dr. Dre have been on set with their kids. Both of them were down to earth, thuggish, but cool. Little Haley [Eminem's daughter] was chillin' in my room the whole show. She's so sweet. She didn't talk that much though. I think she was kind of
freaked out because I had a poster from 8 Mile on my wall.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down