Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen'

2 posters

Go down

Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen' Empty Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen'

Post  Karen Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen'

Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen' Mirand10

Miranda Cosgrove, not Miley Cyrus, is the 'real tween queen' on TV. LA Times, excerpts: iCarly overtook Disney Channel's Hannah Montana and American Idol this year in the ratings race for young audiences.

Miranda Cosgrove, who plays Carly, is still a name that draws quizzical looks while Miley Cyrus sells out cineplexes and concert stadiums. Nor is Cosgrove the whirlwind of controversy that Cyrus has been.

Miranda posted on Twitter: 'Just finished 5 more hours of math. At least this afternoon was fun! My first real driving lesson!' A far cry from Miley's recent bio [Dating a 20 year old, a Jonas brother and posing provocatively for Vanity Fair.]

How did Carly do it? Unlike her scandal-attracting peers, she's got the Web working with her instead of against her. By design, 'iCarly' is the only kids' show plugged seamlessly into the online world, a playing field populated by blurbs of random, often outrageous comedy.

Series creator Dan Schneider has been savvy enough to plot the 'iCarly' Web segments as randomly as any teen would their YouTube channel. Nickelodeon Family Group President sadi Carly plays well because 'she's just a girl, She's beautiful and cool, and she could also be your best friend.

I don't care about getting the most coverage on the news. And I can't control that, anyway. Actually, the competition warms my heart. Because, despite Disney's massive marketing machine, they still can't overpower 'iCarly.''
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen' Empty Re: Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen'

Post  princessmileylover101 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Dont really like her. Seems ok but, i dont know; not really.
I just stick to disney i watch iCarly sometimes and i like her her song 'about you now'
Of course; MILEY IS THE BEST.
princessmileylover101
princessmileylover101
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen' Empty Re: Miranda Cosgrove News! Miranda Cosgrove 'Real Tween Queen'

Post  Karen Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:07 pm

princessmileylover101 wrote:Dont really like her. Seems ok but, i dont know; not really.
I just stick to disney i watch iCarly sometimes and i like her her song 'about you now'
Of course; MILEY IS THE BEST.

I respect your opinion but anyway, I like her. She's a bit funny and have a wonderful voice when she sang Stay My Baby. She's like Miley but of course, like you said, Miley is still the best. Very Happy
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down