Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becouse this is life.

+3
kate
bryan
DogOnFire
7 posters

Go down

Becouse this is life. Empty Becouse this is life.

Post  DogOnFire Sat May 30, 2009 6:59 am

Hello!
So I just wanted to know what is your opinion on the fact that Miley Cyrus is going to fade out eventualy like every Walt Disney star (more like Drugabusivenotalentmakeseverydayretarsfamous star am I rite?)

So?

DogOnFire
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Becouse this is life. Empty Re: Becouse this is life.

Post  bryan Sun May 31, 2009 9:11 pm

hey dude! what an annoying post! have you ever forgotten that this is a MILEY CYRUS FAN SITE!!!!
which means people here LOVE Miley Cyrus whatever she has done before. whatever mistakes she made specifically on those photo shiizz that leaked over the internet. We still support her despite of those things that happened and now you are saying this?? This post is so inappropriate. So please dude! if you're this kind of a fan, or whatever is your purpose in joining this forum! back off! be careful of what you're gonna say next!
bryan
bryan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kate Sun May 31, 2009 9:13 pm

if miley ever fades out as a star...(which will NEVER happen)
i think we'd still remain fans. Smile and we'll continue to support her like loyal fans do.

i think she'll make an awesome comeback.

anyway. this is a forum for miley fans. we're gonna support her! Smile coz we're loyal fans.

and. uhm. i have a question for you too!

"why do miley haters waste their time posting this kind of stuff on forums for miley fans?"
do you get a kick out of it?
kate
kate
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm

WTH?

Why is a hater here?

Anyway, if Miley does fade out [which I'm sure will never happen since she is AMAZING], WE STILL SUPPORT HER. We are true fans! Very Happy And we love her to death!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  DogOnFire Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 am

Personaly I dont find my post annoying. I think its a nice topic starter...It's just different from all of those: OMG have u seen her new dress like yah is so gorguzz!
And some fans (note: the keyword being fans) do think their obsession is going to fade out. Coz they are down to earth. Look at Maddona (Im not trying to compare Madonna to Miley..... niw dluow annodaM) trying so hard in her 40-50...She fails.
Anyway...I dont think of myself as a hater Im more like a...opinion spreader! Think positive kids! Very Happy

One day you will look back at this...

DogOnFire
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 am

Hey! Do you signed up here in this forum just to annoy Miley? If YES, then go out! Don't visit this forum anymore. We don't care if we loose one member, unless he/she is a TRUE and a LOYAL fan of Miley, not a big HATER! Hah! Even Miley fades away(and it will not happen!), We'll still be LOYAL to her. Yeah I know, Miley made mistakes, but you, you made a mistake too.. Not just only you, EVERYBODY! ♫NOBODY'S PERFECT!♫.. Be careful kid, you'll know what you're talking about soon. And hello? Why will you waste you're time posting annoying messages here? THIS FORUM IS MADE FOR THE LOYAL FANS OF MILEY. Get it?
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  princessmileylover101 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm

DogOnFire wrote:Hello!
So I just wanted to know what is your opinion on the fact that Miley Cyrus is going to fade out eventualy like every Walt Disney star (more like Drugabusivenotalentmakeseverydayretarsfamous star am I rite?)

So?
Come on! this is a MILEY CYRUS FANSITE!!!!!!! dont you get it ????!!!???? its for fans!!!!!
Even if she fades out we'll probably remain fans. BUT YOU TO EVEN SEEM TO LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
princessmileylover101
princessmileylover101
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  princessmileylover101 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 pm

DogOnFire wrote:Hello!

So?
WHY IS THERE A HATER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are true fans and we'll love her till the end. Even if she fades away we'll still be fans (SHE'LL NEVER WILL;LOL)
princessmileylover101
princessmileylover101
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey whoever you are. Please dont start a fight here. Eventhough you'll stay your not starting a fight and just saying what you think, we Miley will be annoyed and might start something. So please don't say any negative things about her. If you don't like her, then just keep it and not type it in a Miley Fan Forum. Or join other forums instead.

Don't let this ruin your fanatism of Miley, Milesters! Let it serve as a challenge for us to be stronger!
Remember think positive!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down