Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

+3
XxXIownNickXxX
gto_dx
XXIX<3
7 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  XXIX<3 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

First of all, I want to thank the administrator for granting my request to have a thread like this. I want to know all of you guys. Smile At maganda kung magkakilala tayong lahat, di ba? Smile

I'm Kathlene, 15 years old from Rizal. Nagstart ako manood ng Hannah Montana last year because of my friend. Nanonood kasi siya at nacurious naman ako. Sabi niya it's a funny show raw, at tama nga naman siya. Haha. Simula nun, pinapanood ko na. And the next thing I know, lahat ng Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus stuffs na nakikita ko ay binibili ko na. Hahahaha. Laughing Para siyang isang bisyong nakakaadik! LOL.

So, introduce yourself and tell your own story kung pano mo siya nakilala. Everybody would love to know more about you! Wink

POST AWAY EVERYONE! Smile
XXIX<3
XXIX<3
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  gto_dx Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 am

Hi to all, I'm Jason from Manila. Kailangan pa ba ng age? hahaha kakahiya parang awkward hahaha :p. This is all started, While I'm watching Disney Channel nagcommercial ung Hannah Montana na premier showing. Paulit ulit ung song na Best of Both World Videos and I find the song very catchy and the promotion sa Disney todo todo so try watching and find it very funny tapos ung pinsan ko fanatic din pala ayun nahawa na o ako nanghawa sa kanya hahaha. Razz Everyweek inabangan na sa Astroplus and release ng 1st album and the rest is history.

gto_dx
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post  XxXIownNickXxX Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi I'm Aubrey, 11 yrs. Old..(Too young to join this forum..heheÜ) I'm Also From Rizal... BTW, Here's my... I don't know... HISTORY??? *Giggles* aahhhh... BLAH.. STORY!!!

Ako nung merong I Think music awards ata yun (Di ko lang sure) nung 2008.. Tapos Siya ung Host.. Napanuod yun ng Mom ko.. And then sabi nya "I like that Girl... Who is she?" sabi ko "Mom, Siya po yung sa Hannah Montana.. Miley Cyrus po ang panglan nya.." and then sabi nya ibibili daw nya aq ng PIRATED na Hannah Montana Complete season 1... Tapos yun Pinanuod ko na...I was LOL... Tapos Binili naman ako ng sis. ko ng Season 2... I was Getting closer to Miley... Yun.. Na Addict na aq sa Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana.. 'till now Addicted parin ako.. hehe... SHE REALLY ROCK THE GIRL'S WORLD!!!
XxXIownNickXxX
XxXIownNickXxX
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm Abby 12 yrs. old... from Fairview..

I actually know Miley for a long time and i don't like her so much... but because of the jobros.' episode, i always watch the Hannah Montana to wait for it.. but then i realized that the show is awesome.. so i watch that always!! haha!! Then ate alyssa, said that i should join here... So i joined na lang.. At least i love her.. Very Happy
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey yaw. ;] Miriam here. 13 =))

QC. xD.

I knew Miley since Hannah Montana. I watch it often. It's entertaining. But on 2007 watching Hannah Montana must be a daily routine - I got addicted. It was like a drug. HAHA. :> SO yeah. I started searching stuff about Miley and I love her attitude. She's the best role model to me. She's always being herself and admits that she's not perfect.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaellovesmiley Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 am

hey guys!

I'm Rafael/Maxxie and im 16. If some of you go to the Jonas Brothers Phil. forum my user name is jonasattheacademy and I co-moderate the Miley board there. I lived in Subic before then I moved here in Manila. In my own world I am the self-proclaimed BIGGEST Miley Cyrus Fan. XD

BTW, I you guys got some spare time Check my site/blog: www.disorderedpunk.multiply.com
rafaellovesmiley
rafaellovesmiley
Just Having Fun
Just Having Fun

http://www.disorderedpunk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 am

oh hey maxxie!!! i'm a jbnoy too!!! and miriam and alyssa also!! welcome at mcph!!! have fun!!! sunny sunny
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 pm

HEYYY. =) What's up? I'm KIMI! Very Happy I'm 13 years old.

So here's my story. This is gonna be really long. hahah.

At first, when Hannah Montana premiered here, I LIKED Miley. I thought she was you know, talented and cool. But I wasn't a REALLY HUGE fan. Or something. I just liked her. When her "scandals" that were rumored to be sent to Nick Jonas came out, I was just like "Chill. No big deal. Everyone makes mistakes. They're a cute couple anyway." I defended her to the haters. But then for some unknown reasons, in the summer of 2008...I didn't like her anymore. And I liked the ENEMY. Selena Gomez. I dunno what go to me that time, but I was just really weird. I think it was because of that guy Thomas Sturgess or something. I forgot his name. The pictures of Miley with him, and Miley dying her hair to black and acting all weird...it was all too much for me to handle. Suddenly Miley seemed like a different person. But then..by August 2008 I just had this urge to buy the Breakout CD. And I did. When I listened to all her songs, they sounded way different from her songs in Hannah Montana or the Meet Miley Cyrus one - but I liked it. =) I realized how much Miley's been going through for the past year. And I listened to more of her interviews, concerts, etc, AND I LOVED HER! She has a great and awesome attitude. She doesn't let her mistakes get in the way of her dreams. She's not perfect, and that makes me feel a lot better about myself. She's just being MILEY! hahahha. =)

* bows *
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum