Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas'

+2
Abby
alyssa
6 posters

Go down

Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas' Empty Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas'

Post  alyssa Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Taylor Swift is featured in the new issue of Rolling Stone and cleared up confusion about her bitter breakup with Joe Jonas. Taylor wrote a song on Fearless called 'Forever & Always'..

Then filmed a Myspace video with a Joe doll and said: 'This one even comes with a phone so it can break up with other dolls!' Joe later alluded that she hung up on him. Taylor told Rolling Stone, 'I did not hang up on him.' Then mouthed, 'Omigod.'

Taylor on love: 'I'm fascinated by love rather than the principles of 'Oh, does this guy like me?' I love love. I love studying it and watching it. I love thinking about how we treat each other and the crazy way that one person can feel one thing and another can feel totally different.

It just doesn't take much for me to be inspired to write a song about a person, but I'm much more likely to write a song than do anything about it. You know, self-preservation.'
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas' Empty Re: Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas'

Post  Abby Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:17 pm

cool!!! self preservation!! Very Happy
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas' Empty Re: Taylor, 'I Didn't Hang UP On Joe Jonas'

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh okay, whatever. JAYLOR break-up was so last year.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  miriam pwns! Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

My goodness. I don't know who to believe.

Did Taylor really hang up on Joe? Because he said so. Indirectly, but yeah.
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Maybe when Joe broke the news to Taylor, Taylor was like WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! And then fainted and let go of the phone accidentally and it got broken because of the crash. Then Joe on the other line was like TAYLOR?! TAYLOR?! Are you still there?! So the line went off. And Joe was like, NOOOOO. Taylor how could you HANG UP ON ME?! And when Taylor woke up, she had amnesia and forgot that she just fainted. She just remembered being on the phone with Joe and breaking up with her and as far as she could remember, Joe was the one who first said goodbye or something. And she was like GRR JOE HOW COULD YOU BREAK UP WITH ME IN JUST 30-NO I MEAN 27-NO I MEAN 25 SECONDS!!!!!!! GRR I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

Maybe that's what happened. ;] Sorry, I seem like I'm high, don't I? hahahha.
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  miriam pwns! Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 pm

^ LOL. XD
miriam pwns!
miriam pwns!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:26 pm

^^ HAHA. But it could be true. XD
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  nat Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:05 pm

I think Taylor moved on because she a;ready wrote FOREVER AND ALWAYS! Like all her thoughts is on the song already?

nat - PEACE!
nat
nat
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

http://sunandmoon.ph.tc

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri May 08, 2009 9:59 am

^yup...
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down