Miley Cyrus Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Dolley (OT)

5 posters

Go down

Jason Dolley (OT) Empty Jason Dolley (OT)

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Jason Dolley (OT) 80548110

GORGEOUSSSS. lol!

He`s my second crush. xP

If you don't know him, he's from Cory in the House .. Minutemen .. =]

Always wanting to be an actor, Jason enjoyed participating in school plays & talent shows. His first stage experience was performing the Abbott & Costello routine “Who’s On First” with his brother in a school talent show.

Jason started acting professionally at age 11, and he was thrilled to secure his first film credit with the lead role in the award winning short film entitled “Chasing Daylight” where he plays a boy in his attempt to cope with the loss of his best friend. Jason's big break came when he had the awesome opportunity to work with director Mel Gibson on the ABC Television Network comedy "Complete Savages" where he played T. J. Savage, the youngest of the five Savage brothers. After the series finished production, Jason headed to Missouri to film the starring role in the feature film "Saving Shiloh" where his co-star is a lovable Beagle dog. He finished off 2005 with a lead role in "Read It and Weep", an original movie for The Disney Channel. Early in 2006, Jason traveled to Mexico City to work on the feature film "The Air I Breathe" where he played a young version of Brendan Fraser's character. One week after returning home he was on a plane to Chicago for the ABC drama pilot entitled "Enemies" where he had the opportunity to play a complex character who was to grow up to be a ruthless mobster. When the pilot did not get picked up, Jason quickly began auditioning for a new show on The Disney Channel. He also played Newt on "Cory In The House" which premiered in January 2007.

Jason recently worked in a Disney Channel Original movie called "Minutemen" with Chelsea Staub, Kara Crane, Luke Benward, and others.

He's finished filming a new Disney Channel Original movie called "Hatching Pete" with Mitchel Musso which is supposed to premiere March 7, 2009.

Jason has finished filming the DC GAMES 2008 in Orlando, Florida.

Keeping a 4.0 grade point average in school, Jason is active in his church youth group and is very close to his parents and older brother, Jeffrey. Together with his family, he enjoys camping trips and visiting Disneyland. His favorite past times with his friends include video games, mastering yo-yo tricks, playing the rubiks cube and playing guitar.

__

i <3 this dude. =P
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Jason Dolley (OT) Empty Re: Jason Dolley (OT)

Post  alyssa Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:40 pm

OMG!he's my crush too..i love him to death!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1554317789

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:46 am

^ yeh and he`s really funny.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Jason Dolley (OT) Empty Jason Dolley Crushin' On Jessica Alba

Post  alyssa Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Jason Dolley 17 Questions with Seventeen: First kiss? I was 14. It was on the set of Read It and Weep. The practice kiss was my first one. It was really cool!

Celebrity crush? Jessica Alba. Even though I just read she has a fiancé, it doesn't matter. It's not like something I would actually pursue. I mean, I would try asking her out, but that would never work. She's really pretty; she's a really good actress, too.

Fashion trend that confuses you? I never understand how girls can just go shopping for shoes so much! Food you can't live without? In-N-Out burgers.

Girly movie you secretly love? This isn't really a girly movie, but Princess
Bride. I think it's maybe the closest thing. It's a funny movie! I love the story. Favorite site? Homestarrunner.com. Basically, it's cartoon characters and they've got different episodes and it's really funny. Check it out!

(January 17 2009)
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MiRiAM ♥ JOE! Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks for sharing. =))

Both my crushes love Jessica Alba. =PP LOL.
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
MiRiAM ♥ JOE!
Climbing Up!
Climbing Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  alyssa Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:05 pm

^no prob. Very Happy
alyssa
alyssa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiiiOwnsJOE! Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Jessica Alba is gorgeous. Very Happy Joe likes her too!!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
kimiiiOwnsJOE!
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 pm

^^ yup!! i agree she is gorgeous!!
Abby
Abby
Let's Get Crazy!
Let's Get Crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Abby wrote:^^ yup!! i agree she is gorgeous!!

I agree too! gorgeous!!
Karen
Karen
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away

http://profiles.friendster.com/smileykaren05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum